movie review

Predators was Ok, but it did not wow me.[/quote]

+3 on this, but I did think Adrian Brody was surprisingly good at the role he played. It's funny, I never thought the "Pianist" had it in him.
Predators was Ok, but it did not wow me. Originally Posted by thundarr28

+3 on this, but I did think Adrian Brody was surprisingly good at the role he played. It's funny, I never thought the "Pianist" had it in him.[/quote]

add me to the "less than impressed" group on Predators.
Predators was Ok, but it did not wow me. Originally Posted by thundarr28

+3 on this, but I did think Adrian Brody was surprisingly good at the role he played. It's funny, I never thought the "Pianist" had it in him.[/quote]

I saw the trailer but is this another damn sequal or spinoff of Arnold's movie?
genius: yep pretty much. You get to see a LOT more of the predator then in the original. And there is some hand to hand combat that shows more detail about the Predator, but yes, it's a rehash.... more of the same.
Only movie worth watching this year... end of story!
Despicable Me was cute, not as sinister as I expected but worth the money.
I want to see Despicble Me. It looks fun! Inception was pretty intense. I had a headache when I left. It requires a lot of concentration to keep up. I bet if you see it twice, you would see lots the second time that you missed the first time.
I want to see Despicble Me. It looks fun! Inception was pretty intense. I had a headache when I left. It requires a lot of concentration to keep up. I bet if you see it twice, you would see lots the second time that you missed the first time. Originally Posted by Spacemtn

Yepper;
I spent the first time being lost. About 1/2 way through, (an hour in) I began to realize I should have paid more attention in the beginning. The second time, it was much more enjoyable.
Inception was good. Interesting theories at play. A group of nearly a dozen went to see it, and we're still arguing about the ending. Somewhat of a Matrix meets Momento, but better script and acting.
I watched the new angelina jolie movie "salt". it was pretty good even if the action was over the top. such a sexy woman!
I watched the new angelina jolie movie "salt". it was pretty good even if the action was over the top. such a sexy woman! Originally Posted by sixxbach
I've become interested in seeing Salt from the look of the trailers
Hmmm. Inception. If I could lucidly dream and control the context of my dreams, would I spend my time trying to steal shit? What would you do if you could control the context of a dream? I have a feeling for both men and women, the answer wouldn't be stealin' corporate secrets or planting them.
Hmmm. Inception. If I could lucidly dream and control the context of my dreams, would I spend my time trying to steal shit? What would you do if you could control the context of a dream? I have a feeling for both men and women, the answer wouldn't be stealin' corporate secrets or planting them. Originally Posted by Takeshi Miike

Lucid dreaming is possible for everyone. it just takes practice. I've done it myself several times, and I've taught others to do it.
I finally watched the Karate Kid today. I liked it, more than I thought I would
I just rented Jennifer's Body starring the very hot Magen Fox and The Spy next door starring Jackie Chan and they pere both good. Jennifer's Body was was a little hard to follow and the ending reminded me of the alternate ending to Freddy vs. Jason but it was interesting