How often do you get asked for your hand in marriage and...

Nice Al, lol
I would marry alot of the girls on here for a weekend. I was already married to a whore and it wasn't much fun. You can't change someone by marrying them. It takes a certain mindset to have sex for money and it isn't an unselfish mindset. Selfish doesn't work well in a partnership. Factor in children and you have a recipe for disaster. Not talking shit at all. I'm sure that if you asked most of the ladies on here they would admit to being selfish and self centered. Not all but I prefer to live in the "rule" and not the "exception". I understand this and that is why I just have fun with the ladies on here but I don't want anything more than that. And I honestly like some of the ladies I have met on eccie and consider a few to be friends. But it will never be more than that. At the end of the day we have nothing in common. I'm 50 and they are 20 something.
This simply HAS to be bullshit!!! If it isn't, you will be a miserable fuck no matter what you do or who you are married to. You are married to a woman that fucks for 2 hours and complains for more?!?! What in the hell do you want?!?

Give me a break, man. You remind me of the guys I work with that simply HAVE to tell me about all of the times their old lady wants to fuck and suck. In the hellish situation I am in, and being married to a hotter chick than all of them have, I don't want to her that shit.

If I had what you have, I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE you I wouldn't be wasting my money on whores. Originally Posted by albundy

What he said. Unless she is some heinous looking pig send her my way and I will take her off your hands
I would marry alot of the girls on here for a weekend. I was already married to a whore and it wasn't much fun. You can't change someone by marrying them. It takes a certain mindset to have sex for money and it isn't an unselfish mindset. Selfish doesn't work well in a partnership. Factor in children and you have a recipe for disaster. Not talking shit at all. I'm sure that if you asked most of the ladies on here they would admit to being selfish and self centered. Not all but I prefer to live in the "rule" and not the "exception". I understand this and that is why I just have fun with the ladies on here but I don't want anything more than that. And I honestly like some of the ladies I have met on eccie and consider a few to be friends. But it will never be more than that. At the end of the day we have nothing in common. I'm 50 and they are 20 something. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
*Applause*
Hmmm...well I have a Top 5 of ATF's in rotation lol
...and only one I would consider marrying, but he's married already

I've had many boyfriends, a few engagements and have been married before, yearsssss ago. I dunno that I want to go that road again. Not now. Maybe not ever.
I happen to enjoy my time and space to myself to where I don't have to answer to a significant other or anyone.
I use to be open to it, but now, not so much. Plus there is so much to factor in ... like kids and family. I personally am gonna have to say nope! Not at this stage in my Life.
Sometimes I date and sometimes I like variety.
I have had a few arrangements over the years and I feel that suits me better than ever jumping into another marriage. Especially with someone I met from the Hobby. No Thank You!

I dated a Hobbyist on/off for 2 years and was ready to walk away and retire last December, but things didn't work out as expected. I am thankful for the experience but glad I dodged that bullet. Never again will I be involved with a man I met from the Hobby as it was the most challenging relationship thus far.

As for Mr.ATF...he's amazing...but he's married and just has an extremely busy work schedule. Honestly I think our personalities and lifestyles clash, but there is intense chemistry. He is someone I've known in my personal life, who only recently discovered I am a Provider, because he's a Hobbyist as well.
And I've always had a crush but would never act on it until now...
Boundaries have been crossed and there's no more acting Professional for either us, so it is what it is.
The only commitment I will make is having an affair for all of eternity to him

I've had many boyfriends, a few engagements and have been married before, yearsssss ago. I dunno that I want to go that road again. Not now. Maybe not ever.
I happen to enjoy my time and space to myself to where I don't have to answer to a significant other or anyone.
I use to be open to it, but now, not so much. Plus there is so much to factor in ... like kids and family. I personally am gonna have to say nope! Not at this stage in my Life.
I have had a few arrangements over the years and I feel that suits me better than ever jumping into another marriage. Especially with someone I met from the Hobby. No Thank You!

I dated a Hobbyist on/off for 2 years and was ready to walk away and retire last December, but things didn't work out as expected. I am thankful for the experience but glad I dodged that bullet. Never again will I be involved with a man I met from the Hobby as it was the most challenging relationship thus far.

As for Mr.ATF...he's amazing...but he's married and just has an extremely busy work schedule. Honestly I think our personalities and lifestyles clash, but there is intense chemistry. He is someone I've known in my personal life, who only recently discovered I am a Provider, because he's a Hobbyist as well.
Boundaries have been crossed and there's no more acting Professional for either us, so it is what it is.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Thanks for sharing Berkleigh. I think if your ATF brought the right kind of proposal and he was single and some additional circumstances worked in your favor, you would change your mind and marry him. What you think?
*Applause* Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Thanks for weighing in AB. Can you answer the question I asked you?

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Shit,,, you should write a movie script with that story... It will be better than 50shade..
Under what circumstances would you marry a guy based on love. Or in particular, will you marry a guy with a modest checkbook. Say... slightly less than 90k annual salary.
Um still not officially proposing to you. Lol.
But I've seen your photos and you're fucking awesome Originally Posted by Jason Green
Money can't buy love. I will always have my eye open for the 'one'.
... my wife ... threatened to divorce me because I terminated our 2 hour fuck fest after making her cum 3 times and I climaxed 3 times. Originally Posted by Jason Green
I don't threAD often, but when I do I make sure to brag about my prowess.
I asked Mz Reese Foster to marry me on more than one occasion. She reminds me each time that I am already married....
Two pages in and only 2 ladies responded.
Come on ladies. I really want to get to know you better.
Two pages in and only 2 ladies responded.
Come on ladies. I really want to get to know you better. Originally Posted by Jason Green
Most ladies don't respond to dumb ass threads about marriage with clients. That's not why they log on. And honestly you're probably throwing up a red flag on yourself with this shit.

If you really JUST want to get to know them better, and that's ALL you want, then pay them for their hour and go see them. Or look at some post history. Hell, anything but talking about getting married to them.

Under what circumstances would you marry a guy based on love. Or in particular, will you marry a guy with a modest checkbook. Say... slightly less than 90k annual salary.
Um still not officially proposing to you. Lol.
But I've seen your photos and you're fucking awesome Originally Posted by Jason Green

Since when is 90k modest, sheesh! If that's the case most of us are impoverished...lol

One of my best friends married a client over a decade ago and they are still going strong; love can happen anyplace.

I wouldn't rule it out.
  • BLM69
  • 05-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Thanks for sharing Berkleigh. I think if your ATF brought the right kind of proposal and he was single and some additional circumstances worked in your favor, you would change your mind and marry him. What you think? Originally Posted by Jason Green
You're reaching too hard man, it would never work out in the RW, there's a reason the atf stays married and will replace her with a younger version whenever he's ready to, this is the hobby and a fantasy after all.