signing, sealing, and delivering

Still don't know where your #s came from. What you quoted has three hyperlinks. None of them seem to contain your figures or am I missing something?
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Still don't know where your #s came from. What you quoted has three hyperlinks. None of them seem to contain your figures or am I missing something? Originally Posted by Ducbutter

I'll see if I can dig it out .... sheesh
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 09:58 AM
go back and sit down, this is the parade, the game hasn't started yet. Originally Posted by CJ7
That's "good" news? "This game" is well over ....

.. the janitors are starting to clean up the vile mess being left behind while it's still manageable!

The statistic being ignored is ...

.. how many have signed up who didn't have access to insurance

(in other words part of the 15 million the ACA was intended to insure)?

That counts out YourRong!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 10:14 AM
That's "good" news? "This game" is well over ....

.. the janitors are starting to clean up the vile mess being left behind while it's still manageable!

The statistic being ignored is ...

.. how many have signed up who didn't have access to insurance

(in other words part of the 15 million the ACA was intended to insure)?

That counts out YourRong!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

why do morons expect 30 million people to sign up in 60 days?

because they're morons.
why do morons expect 30 million people to sign up in 60 days?

because they're morons. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're the moron, CBJ7. Amazon.com manages to handle about 80 million customers a month, CBJ7.
CBJ7 is just a dumbass troll Obamacocksucker NQNS. I take him and Assup Emeritus off occasionally for the entertainment value.
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 12:05 PM
CBJ7 is just a dumbass troll Obamacocksucker NQNS. I take him and Assup Emeritus off occasionally for the entertainment value. Originally Posted by gnadfly

put people on ignore? .... you pussy

then take me off just to troll the thread with a kindergarten insult? ... the click the ignore tab again? ...you troll pussy
You're the moron, CBJ7. Amazon.com manages to handle about 80 million customers a month, CBJ7.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey Corpy... Does Amazon store your personal info? Do they have your preferences in their database?

Just checking. Shouldn't be too hard to get that, don't you think.
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Amazon is an international company selling multiple products to everyone in the world

ACA, not so much

DUUUUUURRRRRRR
Amazon is an international company selling multiple products to everyone in the world

ACA, not so much

DUUUUUURRRRRRR Originally Posted by CJ7
Amazon.com is a website that deals with customers, and in one two month period it dealt with three times the number of customers as Odumbo's website; so, what exactly is the point you are trying to make, CBJ7?
The latest figures from the state-run exchanges, combined with totals on the federal exchange, bring the national number to at least 176,000. While the pace of enrollments increased this month, sign-ups are still well below early projections.
it's only the beginning CC. But if course you know that, The goal is 20 million in the next six years. Once the policies go into force, you'll see millions flocking to them.

Then how sad will you be when we start reducing the number of unemployed. Fucking heartbreaking it will be!
it's only the beginning CC. But if course you know that, The goal is 20 million in the next six years. Once the policies go into force, you'll see millions flocking to them.

Then how sad will you be when we start reducing the number of unemployed. Fucking heartbreaking it will be! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The self-ejaculation over the paltry numbers is just hilarious.
20 million in 6 years...perhaps. However the sanctions and penalties begin looong before 6 years from now.

Unemployed.....I will be thrilled when the numbers come way down. With decent paying, full-time positions.
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 10:54 PM
20 million in 6 years...perhaps. However the sanctions and penalties begin looong before 6 years from now.

Unemployed.....I will be thrilled when the numbers come way down. With decent paying, full-time positions. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

unemployment has taken a back seat to healthcare, and Benghazi ... when the republicans won the house, the speakers opening statement was their #1 focus would be jobs, so they passed 47 motions to defund healthcare

the right has gone apeshit haven't they ? the lower the #s the harder they jack off