Biden is going to take your GUNS! and they are using YOUR TAX PAYER MONEY TO "COME AND TAKE IT"

Politicians aren't interested in our safety at all. It's about their safety. Once citizens are unarmed they will fuck us all over big time.
  • Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 07:15 PM
Politicians aren't interested in our safety at all. It's about their safety. Once citizens are unarmed they will fuck us all over big time. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yup. this is the path to the GUN GRAB.
Thanks Brandon...
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Fuck their wants and demands. Originally Posted by Supra
their main beef with the AR15 style rifles is that the magazine is too easy change; tape two 10 or 20 round magazine together; you get 20 or 40 magazine round. this is what the guy did in the last mass shooting. they're looking to make it harder to change rounds quickly.

the m1 style garand rifle with a 10 round clip would be constitutional tho.

the M1 rifle first came out, it did have a 10 round clip. it was later reduced to 5 rounds per clip as a result of performance issues (reliability with the feeder) with the rifle.

they can regulate it, they can ban some of 'em, but they can't ban all firearms. that last part is infringement.

oh btw... fun fact: garand was mispronounced. its pronounced as Jerry, not gar-and or ga-rand. the name is french.

I hate french language. lol.
  • Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 07:23 PM
their main beef with the AR15 style rifles is that the magazine is too easy change; tape two 10 or 20 round magazine together; you get 20 or 40 magazine round. they're looking to make it harder to change rounds.

the m1 style garand rifle with a 10 round clip would be constitutional tho.

the M1 rifle first came out, it did have a 10 round clip. it was later reduced to 5 rounds per clip as a result of performance issues (reliability with the feeder) with the rifle.

they can regulate it, they can ban some of 'em, but they can't ban all firearms. that last part is infringement.

oh btw... fun fact: garand was mispronounced. its pronounced as Jerry. the name is french.

I hate french language. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I hate French Fries, French Dressing, and French Toast. At the end of the day.....

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Politicians aren't interested in our safety at all. It's about their safety. Once citizens are unarmed they will fuck us all over big time. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Even a fully armed citizenship is no match for our military. Stupid argument.
I hate French Fries, French Dressing, and French Toast. At the end of the day.....

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. Originally Posted by Supra
Aaaand . . . . He's banned!

He was interesting. I got John H. Reagan avatar vibes.
Clown was just trolling. Like I said in a post this morning, I don't waste my time addressing him directly for a reason. Why give him the satisfaction of doing so? I may be bored and killing time on here, but I'll never be bored enough to play games with a childish posting bozo like him or her... hell, look at the topic of this thread. It was only started for silly games for him or her to play.

O/U on when he comes back with another handle; I'll put it at 2 days. I'll take the under and say he'll be back with a new handle in 1 day. Haha
Clown was just trolling. Like I said in a post this morning, I don't waste my time addressing him directly for a reason. Why give him the satisfaction of doing so? I may be bored and killing time on here, but I'll never be bored enough to play games with a childish posting bozo like him or her... hell, look at the topic of this thread. It was only started for silly games for him or her to play.

O/U on when he comes back with another handle; I'll put it at 2 days. I'll take the under and say he'll be back with a new handle in 1 day. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I say 6 days we see a new member spouting the same crap.

Are we talking join date, or first post date?

I troll too. I can't hate that part. Trolling is an art I have mastered.

Sometimes serious. Sometimes silly. He needs to find the balance.
Why do you hate 2A? Originally Posted by Supra
What a stupid comment.
... "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!" ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
How many times do I have to state this before it sinks in.

Courts, up to and including SCOTUS, have ruled that the 2nd Amendment is NOT absolute.

"“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited. [It is] not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.” In its decision, authored by Justice Antonin Scalia, the Supreme Court was careful to stress the limited nature of its ruling."

District of Columbia vs Heller.

Judge Scalia is one of the most right-leaning judges on the bench.
Biden isn't even working as hard as Obama did to 'take away our guns' so for anyone whose butthole is puckered in fear of having their firearms abducted I think you would be just as likely to teach pigs how to fly
The RWW is trying to push every button hoping one of them will make a difference in the 2024 election cycle. This is just another one
Even a fully armed citizenship is no match for our military. Stupid argument. Originally Posted by royamcr
Maybe so, but I am not inclined to go down easy. Besides I know I'll take out a few. At the end of the day the unarmed will be their bitch, fuck that.
How many times do I have to state this before it sinks in.

Courts, up to and including SCOTUS, have ruled that the 2nd Amendment is NOT absolute.

"“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited. [It is] not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.” In its decision, authored by Justice Antonin Scalia, the Supreme Court was careful to stress the limited nature of its ruling."

District of Columbia vs Heller.

Judge Scalia is one of the most right-leaning judges on the bench. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your car isn't absolute. Self Defense is.
Even a fully armed citizenship is no match for our military. Stupid argument. Originally Posted by royamcr
gee roy.. are you looking to get bitch slapped again????

what did you think the goat herding taliban was?

not a stupid argument.