Business Must be Great!

Ah, if there were no ISO, how would guys post IOS's? What about info requests for all the BP girls you love so much? Duh
I agree with Sherry. Why bother to have an ISO board if the girls can't give any information? Originally Posted by LickHer
Thank you dear for the pictures of your boobs.... Oh, you mean a thank you in response to your responses. Sorry for my error. But still nice boobs.
I reply to Iso in emails but no one emails me back..... I don't even get a No Thank You.... Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Thank you OldButStillGoing..... they are soft and squeezable as Charmin..... Makes a great place for someone to lay his head..
1) The "PM sent sweetie" on a thread, stikes me as a bit desperate..... same girls are on every single one of these even when they dont match the description.
2) Typically most girls will send a pm
3) most of the time it is someone wasting time or won't respond at all

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on the first bullet,
I reply to Iso in emails but no one emails me back..... I don't even get a No Thank You.... Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Perhaps combining that with a public response to the ISO, such as "I'm available! PM sent.", might help increase the chance that someone with similar interests will respond should the OP not. It only takes a few extra seconds, and doesn't cost anything.

Of course, if a lady does that with each and every ISO, the law of diminishing returns starts kicking in and makes the effort ineffective.
Newbies posting in ISO are folks who (1) haven't bothered to read the forums; (2) lack the technical proficiency to use the search feature; or (3) enjoy fishing.
I'm still waiting for pm's from ladies regarding taking food stamps.
Its so easy. THis is how its suppose to work. After posting on this thread, I wrote "angel dreams" and said " i would like to see you, are you available tomorrow" She responded and told me she was available today. We set a time, and i just left there from one of the best appointments i have had in months. And she is $150 richer. see how easy that was? why cant others follow?
Some of us never look in Request or ISO section. I only respond if I get a direct inquiry that someone wants to see ME instead of looking for whoever available at the moment. I prefer scheduling and planning in advance (I'm a very organized person) and I cannot complain about the amount of business I get. But I understand some guys don't have the liberty to plan ahead.
Perhaps combining that with a public response to the ISO, such as "I'm available! PM sent.", might help increase the chance that someone with similar interests will respond should the OP not. It only takes a few extra seconds, and doesn't cost anything.

Of course, if a lady does that with each and every ISO, the law of diminishing returns starts kicking in and makes the effort ineffective. Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree with this from personal experience. I've previously piggybacked off an ISO or two.
Some of us never look in Request or ISO section. I only respond if I get a direct inquiry that someone wants to see ME instead of looking for whoever available at the moment. I prefer scheduling and planning in advance (I'm a very organized person) and I cannot complain about the amount of business I get. But I understand some guys don't have the liberty to plan ahead. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Thank you, Samantha. I tried explaining this to one lovely young lady, but it wasn't sinking in for some reason.
IM not talking about just this section. Providers post ads in the ads section. THen people write and dont get replies. If they are so booked, why do they post in there? LOL
Thank you OldButStillGoing..... they are soft and squeezable as Charmin..... Makes a great place for someone to lay his head.. Originally Posted by Truly Passion

They call me Mr Whipple.
  • up4u
  • 04-11-2013, 04:15 PM
I agree with your accessment and I think it also applies to PMs as well.
There have been, in recent memory, both Provider AND Hobbyist bashing of ISO, No responses, lame responses, useless responses, tire kickers, "why are you guys too lazy to use search", it's a waste of time to post/respond. And this thread is a microcosm of all of that. Nobody seems to be able to get happy and stay happy with ISO. Because like a lot of things, including ads and threADs, there is often a shortage of information. Not just about cost/benefit ratios but location, timing, etc.

PM me sweetie IS a little tacky. Or Baby, or Hun. Send the requestor a PM that you're available and interested if being public about it is bothersome. Regardless of search, guys don't know who is up for what all the time. A public response might just generate MORE business.

It seems like hobbyists are using ISO just like a short notice availability bulletin board, which is what they're after. If they aren't checking their PMs shame on them.

If you don't play you can't win or complain. If ISO isn't your thang, ignore it. Which should be easy because it seems to be ignoring itself.