China's navy is getting bigger and Biden's budget makes our navy smaller

#Taffy3
xi's parting words to putin:

change is coming Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Or is it here in the room with us at this time? Let's ask the Googlie:

Hey Googlie: India China Russia

Russia and India: A New Chapter

India’s words are anti-war, but New Delhi’s actions are propping up Putin’s regime

America’s India Problem Is All About Russia

Strengthening Russia-India-China trilateral, energy cooperation: Takeaways from Xi-Putin joint statement

These messages brought to you by Googlie and F Joe Biden
Me: Waiter? I'd like to order the Happy Family meal with brown rice and hot-and-sour soup

Waiter: Do you mean the one in this picture on the menu here, with the Russian dressing?

Ba-dampa-da <cymbal crash>
chinese- Indian border dispute

detailed intel from america allowed the indians to thwart latest chinese border incursion

how does that factor in?
chinese- Indian border dispute

detailed intel from america allowed the indians to thwart latest chinese border incursion

how does that factor in? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Post #14 above most likely. Our previous strategery was to disrupt an alignment. You know, The You're in Good Hands with Oooops... plan
The Worlds biggest Democracy teaming up with a one man dictatorship and a brutal communist regime.

Tell us again how our influence has not wained under Democrat Leadership.
#Taffy3 Originally Posted by Precious_b

i presume your point is that the Battle off Samar (taffy3 task force) as part of the battle of Leyte Gulf was a major US victory because it was. the superior Japanese force should have prevailed yet the US forced the Japanese to disengage, in large part because the Japanese thought taffy3 was actually Halsey's third fleet. in reality, Halsey fell for the Japanese fake to the north and took third fleet north leaving Leyte gulf and the islands open for attack just as they planned. had the Japanese better identified the forces against them they would have realized Halsey was fooled. they must have assumed no resistance at all with third fleet moving north. the remaining forces were just enough to give the Japanese reason for pause and they withdrew. had they stayed the course they almost certainly would have defeated taffy3 given their superior task force and could have attacked Leyte gulf as planned with no US opposition. what the Japanese didn't know is that the US had already landed it's invasion force. the plan, after tricking Halsey to pull third fleet north was to catch the US landing in progress and stop it at sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_off_Samar
The Worlds biggest Democracy teaming up with a one man dictatorship and a brutal communist regime.

Tell us again how our influence has not wained under Democrat Leadership. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Oracle has pondered you query deeply. The term you are seeking is - Proper Fooked...
...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_off_Samar Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Was wondering which of the three dilberts post qualified.
Don't have time tonight but those islands being built by China...they're aircraft carriers for the defense of their homeland. Our aircraft carriers...do you know how many are in drydock or overhaul at any time? Don't be afraid of knowledge.
Don't have time tonight but those islands being built by China...they're aircraft carriers for the defense of their homeland. Our aircraft carriers...do you know how many are in drydock or overhaul at any time? Don't be afraid of knowledge. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Midway Island was a aircraft carrier too. just sayin' ..
Don't have time tonight but those islands being built by China...they're aircraft carriers for the defense of their homeland. Our aircraft carriers...do you know how many are in drydock or overhaul at any time? Don't be afraid of knowledge. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I believe its 2. one in drydock for maintenance, upgrades and repairs; the other at port for resupply.
task force taffy.

that was one hell of a battle.
So, what is the definition of an aircraft carrier that doesn't move?

Think Midway was PanAm stop off originally.
I guess you forgot about Pearl Harbor.
there is one Navy that has never suffered a major strategic loss to any other Naval power in history. EVER.

the U.S. Navy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3ws7b4sZg

the greatest Navy in history. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid