Provider Fees

There is 10% of the American population unemployed. There is another 10% underemployed, i.e. people who were working for $50,000 per year with benefits and were laid off and subsequently forced into jobs working for $15,000 per year with no benefits. There are people with Master and Doctorate degrees working for $7.25 per hour with no benefits and not getting a 40 hour work week.

Yet, providers think they're still entitled $300 per hour. I personally think all the hobbyists on this site should boycott the pussy until providers lower their rates. I have a family member who has a Bachelor degree in Biochemistry and a Doctorate degree in Pharmacy from the University of Texas in Austin. He only makes $50 per hour and is having to pay back over $100,000 in student loans. Yet, providers think they're entitled to $300 per hour! Originally Posted by Pussy Is Too Damn High

Perhaps he should expand his menu, if he knows Latin, Greek should be a breeze.
You pay for what you want or desire here.If your perception of value is less than what you're willing to pay than there are probably some ladies to handle your needs..lower scale providers.I know a provider who is paying her Husband's school loans off.Things are tough ...but I'd still pay to see Daphne,or Kaci ..or BJ ..Daphne for sure
Getting guys here to boycott pussy is like trying to get Martha Stewart to sleep on dirty sheets!
Nobody would be twisting arms to get providers to lower their rates to be in line with our economy. I'm simply asking hobbyist to refuse to see providers until they lower their rates to an acceptable level based on current economic woes. Providers should be able to exercise their rights to set their rates at whatever they chose. Likewise, hobbyists should be able to exercise their rights to not see providers when they set their rates too high. It's called Capitalism! Originally Posted by Pussy Is Too Damn High
Keep up to date on how well your boycott goes.

I don't think your gonna win BJ"s BJ challange.
Yea I am under Tony. But for sure on Friday. Just couldn't resist. Plus don't want to feed the troll.
Sorry Tara, I'm under you NOW!!. Bummed about the ball game!
A boycott of pussy will happen right after h*roin addicts unite to drive down the cost of their vice, what with it being hard times and all. But please let us know how being the pied piper of penis works out for ya.
Boy caught...you sound a little blue OP..stay on the down low...good luck.
Rangers will come back...GO T!
I sure hope so.
On top and bottom...it all evens out...
I don't understand why you are here but you're obviously not trying to make friends & influence people. However, I think you have established the fact that you are someone who should be ignored.
Under Tara!!! Go Rangers
Crap!! Not Directly under Tara.
Would rather be behind anyway!!!
Sorry Tara, I'm under you NOW!!. Bummed about the ball game! Originally Posted by TonyStark

IT'S NOT OVER YET