When a session turns into a disaster.

ditto--that was the classy way to end it! Kuddos!
so what was the question again?
KHC, I knew you were a special woman, this proves it, you showed a lot of class.
Money in this situation can be tricky can't it.
Sounds like you two must have done the right thing for both of you.
Kaylee is a super cool lady and very very classy. I have had 2 sessions that did not go very well. One lady I had to ask to leave my outcall after just a few minutes. She was not happy and did not offer a refund nor did I ask. Another time my ATF was having an off night & offered a partial refund, which I refused. It is nice to offer a refund but a gentleman should not accept it in most situations. You did great girl. Maybe we can dine out again sometime?
You handle it like to adults should have handle it, it's not rocket science. Everybody is not going to mesh with each other. You would like to but the vibe might not be there or the provider is having a bad day.
Classy lady, sometimes people just don't get along it happens , I would want it that way over a bad time ,
You did it with class. I recently had a similar situation. Neither of us did anything wrong our styles were just different and we didn't mesh. We went the full time so no refund was in order. She did recommend a friend who she felt was more my style which I appreciated.
so what was the question again? Originally Posted by mr.kurtbain

dont know

dont know Originally Posted by Pedrosia

Sounds like everything went smoothly considering the circumstances. Nice work.
I gave a homeless guy sandwich last year
I have had it happen twice, I chalked it up to a life experience, paid the entire fee, and moved on.

Not her fault, no misrepresentations
Not mine,

Just did not click . . . it happens
  • 03-12-2015, 03:55 PM
I have had this happen in about 75% of my meetings and I just stuck it out, paid a "I'm sorry its Me not You fee" and left without upsetting the lady, or just faked it and got out as soon as possible.

Lets face it, most ladies Do Not look like their pics and can surely tell by the look on the guys face that they are Not getting what they expected.

You go in looking to meet Snow White and a lady opens the door looking like she just swallowed the 7 dwarfs. You do a double take just to make sure you have the right hotel room number or apartment number,....damn......yep I'm at the right place,

Glad to see a lady do the right thing and consider the other party in the equation. Not just the money side of things.....kuddos
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...844&highlight=

Is this the result thread? Originally Posted by mr.kurtbain

No...that is a old thread. If I KNOW I'm not going to mesh with someone, I WONT see them.