Possible "Retaliation Review" coming

What brand of coffee??
Well that sucks to hear. Sorry that happened to you, glad it didn't get out of hand worst than it already had.
Its about time we get a well written review by an established provider.

Bella, great review and detail. This guy sounds like a definate NO and should be taken off all the lady's "would like to see" lists.

Sorry some fucktard screwed up your day. Sometimes its probably just better to tell them to leave sooner rather than later.
what a DICK. he should of done what i did. Wrote you first and asked if you did something i enjoy, and then when you told me you charged extra for it, gone somewhere else.
what a DICK. he should of done what i did. Wrote you first and asked if you did something i enjoy, and then when you told me you charged extra for it, gone somewhere else. Originally Posted by cage196
INDEED.
(actually, you wrote me saying you "only had a budget of so-and-so" trying to haggle my rates... just checked PMs)
what a DICK. he should of done what i did. Wrote you first and asked if you did something i enjoy, and then when you told me you charged extra for it, gone somewhere else. Originally Posted by cage196
INDEED.
(actually, you wrote me saying you "only had a budget of so-and-so" trying to haggle my rates... just checked PMs) Originally Posted by DallasBella
Actually i wrote you and asked you if you could accommodate a half hour rate which you agreed since i was already at work. Then i asked if you would fuck me with a strap on, and you said you charged extra for. So i went to another provider who fucked the daylights out of me and we both had a wonderful appointment.

By the way, is the name you posted in your review his name? Im pretty sure you cant post real life information here?
There's also a trend of hookers trying to preempt a bad review by posting in coed ahead of time to gain credibility, a tactic that seems to be highly effective. Just my observation, carry on. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
If you're using incidents such as this to make any evaluations, one thing I look at is the posting history of the guy and the reputation of the girl.

If the guy is newly joined, or has a minimal amount of reviews or posts, and writes a scathing review of a woman who's generally acknowledged to be on the right side of the bell curve, I tend to discount it heavily because credibility is not automatically vested by virtue of authorship. It has to be earned. The same goes for an overly effusive review, by the way.

I don't know if that's the case here. But, if it is, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would take an overly critical review of DallasBella with a huge grain of salt. After five or six years and probably a hundred reviews, something written by someone with an axe to grind is going to stand out, and the guy is going to do as much damage to his credibility by posting it as you do by calling him out.

Just MHO.

Now, if it were TinMan vs. DallasBella, my head would explode.
If there are 50 "yes" reviews and 1 "no" review, I consider the "no" review to be an edge case and kick it out of the calculation. Vice versa, of course. This whole thread is drama, which I would have typically ignored if I wasn't drinking wine. But, since I've had a few, I couldn't help but add my $0.02.
That was a pretty entertaining review. This site should have a special Reverse Review section. I'd never do that to a provider.
Sorry this happened to you, but maybe you can also specify what your into in a session. I (along with my others) would say gfe is going to involve gfe

I personally dont think gfe means ur not into kissing, but telling such upfront would be nice.

If im donating 300 for an hour and you say its gfe, kissing needs to be up there or i would be out. Havent had chance to check reviews but sorry gfe to me and a lot of others i imagine includes dfk, especially at your rate
Actually i wrote you and asked you if you could accommodate a half hour rate which you agreed since i was already at work. Then i asked if you would fuck me with a strap on, and you said you charged extra for. So i went to another provider who fucked the daylights out of me and we both had a wonderful appointment.

By the way, is the name you posted in your review his name? Im pretty sure you cant post real life information here? Originally Posted by cage196
No you didn't. I have never agreed to that(but have referred Selena many times). I have no reason to lie, but maybe you do ..... Have a nice day
Good for you, Bella, for writing this. In my opinion you handled in a professional, non drama queen way. And much better than I would have. And this situation with an overly pushy, cheap client has happened to EVERY provider. It's totally, entirely credible and happens every day. We're just not all brave enough to write about it, because some asshat always has a smartass comment to make. At least she tried to make him happy, but he was not smart enough to do his research on her services. Stupid man. He still owes her the entire amount in my opinion. He's the one who messed up, not her. And trying to get back into her apartment? Very scary.
And BTW, I didn't see anything in her post about inviting anyone's opinion on what services she should offer, how much she should charge, or what she is entitled to call herself on Eccie. This thread has nothing to do with her marketing skills, so keep those well thought out, intelligent opinions to yourself please. She's doing well without having any pimp advice. And cage196, of course a strap on costs extra. If you can find someone who does it. Little freaky for me, but you do your thing. No reason to even mention your night of getting fucked in the ass from behind, while dreaming of Zack Efron.
Rflamo good one Katt!! Zack Efron lmao....Damn Bella tells it how it is, I would recommend stopping while you are ahead dude.