No Mexicans allowed (NMA), No Asians Allowed (NAA), No Whites Allowed (NWA), No Indians/Pakistans Allowed - Lets discuss

Sure. I think there are ads for every category.

In the provider world no speaking is required. Get them off, get paid, and get them out is ideal.

In the provider world a small dick is a good thing...no damage. If everyone had 1.3 inches of dangling death, there would be major money to be made.

In the provider world, you don't have to know about everyone's problems...the less you know the better.

The ideal client is clean, smells good, polite, respectful, safe, has lots of money, does not create a lot of drama, and does not waste time.
I do not see any men. I do not care what color they are or what color they try to act ... no men.
NWA should be replaced with NCA...
---now I have straight outta Compton playing in my head Originally Posted by bored@home
Me too
Is it true Asians have small pipis?

I'm Latino and can speak English well. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
lol no they dont, but i could be biased im a sucker for asian men
White men have a plethora of problems. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
...as a white man, i can assure you i do have a plethora of problems.

nice call

forgot my shout out to bored....straight outta compton...is a brother that'll smother your mother...and make your sister think i lover her ~ classic

...as a white man, i can assure you i do have a plethora of problems.

nice call

forgot my shout out to bored....straight outta compton...is a brother that'll smother your mother...and make your sister think i lover her ~ classic

Originally Posted by fletch
I have some solutions. Lol

I also wanted to add that having worked in a predominately black strip club, any time a white man came in (and was a new face) we assumed he was the police.

It's was really hilarious now that I think about it. I've seen a couple of ads on BP that were NWA. Sadly for them, I've heard that there are also a lot of black and Mexican vice cops as well.
Hummm ... you just need to know 3 words in English:
Kiss
Fcuck
Yes.

And according to penis map girth is our demeanor ... ladies love it ... So english is secondary ... LOL ... jk jk
http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073 Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

I'm Latino and can speak English well. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
a certain Indian Provider in town, says in her ad that she prefers Indian men, but will see others... big mistake, IMO... saying you prefer Indians will not get you any more business... there's so few of you, hobbyist and providers, that you will naturally link up, if that's your desire... but the ad tells me a non-Indian will probably get a mediocre, or worse, session Originally Posted by Chung Tran

OMG Chung Tran, I can't believe you. I put that line in every single ad I place in every city I travel to. Its not necessarily a preference for race! First of all there are hundreds if not thousands of Indians in the hobby right here in Dallas, and it makes them feel welcome because they have dealt with "NO INDIANS ALLOWED" for years. Second of all, I don't have to screen an Indian with an accent who speaks my language. I know where he is from, I know he is not LE, and there's a 99% chance he's a harmless software engineer who couldn't hurt a fly. I'll take anyone after screening, Asian, white, black, Mexican, but a lot of people hate jumping through hoops. Third, it does not affect my business in any way because I will always be the first call that an Indian makes (trust me) and if I put in my ad INDIANS ONLY, I would still be busy. And for the record, in my personal life, I've never dated a guy that wasn't white.
I grew up in Asia watching . . . . Originally Posted by samantha thom

Never mind all of that. Is that a new avatar??!! Daaaammmmnnnnn!! I've got to get some hobby time soon.
i'm a white guy with a plethora of problems, small dick, sometimes use the wrong words, and may occasionally smell bad. I'm so conflicted. Will anyone see me?
i'm a white guy with a plethora of problems, small dick, sometimes use the wrong words, and may occasionally smell bad. I'm so conflicted. Will anyone see me? Originally Posted by OldGrump
MOST providers will see you
i'm a white guy with a plethora of problems, small dick, sometimes use the wrong words, and may occasionally smell bad. I'm so conflicted. Will anyone see me? Originally Posted by OldGrump
Not Pyramider
Unless Samantha Thom lifts her NWGWPITT (No White Guys Who Play In Tennis Tournaments) policy I refuse to see her (inside joke).

If there weren't so many AMP's here, then we might have more Asian Indies...Wouldn't that be nice. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Sorry ManSlut! I only sleep with the 1st place champion in the tourney...consider me a trophy. LOL. Pm me when/if you are champion.

Samantha, how do you feel about Asian men? Are you attracted to them at all? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
In real life...sometimes yes...if they are Americanized. Because the typical Asian men (from Asia,...not the ones that grow up here) prefer their women to be submissive and reserved.....which is not me! Hah!!! :-) So they are not attracted to me in the first place.
And usually, I'm taller, stronger and more athletic than a lot of Asian men. I don't want to feel like the 'man' between the two of us.
But I have met a few Asian American men that are tall, muscular and sexy, too!
Now you tell me Samantha. I could've been sandbagging in a lower rated division (with a name change too) all this time !!