Virgins

Yes, I have a steady girlfriend as of two weeks ago and she is as kinky, perverted and a nympho just like me.. maybe worse in some ways. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
This is worthless without pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL.. I will ask her if I can post.
  • bbkid
  • 12-20-2011, 05:07 PM
LOL.. I will ask her if I can post. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I would be down for such a session if the price was right and she's hot.

Being an oral enthusiast...the idea piques my interest, but her BBBJ skills need to be above average considering I wouldn't be given the chance to work a nut off in her va-jayjay.

I would be open to accepting a PM with some additional information.
If she looks nice I am interested
She'd give it up to me...and then fall in love...I'd break her heart...she'd try and commit suicide...

Nope...no market here for that service... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
He speaks from experience. That blonde stripper really was a virgin. Pre-med, too.
Fine, I'll be the one to say it. FUCK... &... NO
He speaks from experience. That blonde stripper really was a virgin. Pre-med, too. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Was she really a woman though.. it is wakeup talking..
I would be down for such a session if the price was right and she's hot.

Being an oral enthusiast...the idea piques my interest, but her BBBJ skills need to be above average considering I wouldn't be given the chance to work a nut off in her va-jayjay. Originally Posted by john353
Would she still be considered a virgin after she's been J353'd by the master?
she would obviously have to charge blowpop rates, I doubt she could get away charging as much as a gfe provider Originally Posted by aggie87
Tell that to Carmella Leal.....

There is a market for everything.... She just has to figure out how to market herself the right way.
It would be my pleasure to de-flower her corn hole with my lingual appendage. LOL!
Lol..... this is hilarious... some of the pm's I'm getting crack me up. If money was still around my pm box would be out of space already
Fine, I'll be the one to say it. FUCK... &... NO Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Aw come on you just might get another CHJ.
I knew a girl, back in my school days, who was a "virgin" saving herself for marriage. She allowed everything, but vaginal penetration. Daty was fine, fingering was acceptable, and lots and lots of greek from every guy before and after me. I use to finger the shit out of her pussy. Her ass was lots of fun too.

Oh, i dont care for virgins- theyre lame. Give me the slutty ones who know and crave the dick. A true whore is a real keeper.
bring her up to college station jack, i'll play with her as long as she is cute and the kissing and sucking is good....