The 15 Anniversary of "I did NOT........

If, and when Mrs Clinton enters the presidential spotlight as a candidate, you can count on a 15 year old head job being reborn and ramped up to a fever pitch by the right wing Originally Posted by CJ7

Naaaahhhhhh .... Just a 15-year PERJURY CHARGE that cost him his law license ...

.. brought on by the "Great Right-Wing Conspiracy" ....... followed by ....

"White Water" checks lost in shoe boxes in a WH closet ...

HILLARY-CARE .... in the toilet

.... the list is long .... and ready. ....

Who wants a President of the United States who doesn't know her husband is getting his knob polished in the other end of the house?

Is that why the Ambassador was killed ..... she was oblivious?

It's 3 a.m.?
Ahhhhh, I truly miss the good old days!

Great Economy

No Wars

And a little something on the side

Then Dub/Cheney came along and fucked everything up! Originally Posted by bigtex
have sexual relations with that woman......."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/15-years...storic-denial/
The fact that the Democrats still look upon ole Bill as a Rock Star says a lot about The Democrat Party.

Senator Ron Paul nailed it today.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...candidacy.html Originally Posted by Jackie S
Does Rand Paul really want to go with the "weird behavior in the family disqualifies you from being POTUS" argument?

Just one teensy example:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...etters/250338/

Of course, my guess would be that 99% of the RWW's on this board agree with Paul's racist assertions.....the same percentage who would have shoved their cock into Monica Lewinsky's waiting mouth.

Moralize someplace else if you think you must. This ain't the forum for it.
  • CJ7
  • 01-28-2014, 12:31 PM
the same percentage who would have shoved their cock into Monica Lewinsky's waiting mouth

and boasted about doing it in the Oval office
Besides the head job lets not forget the cigar job, the perjury, the lying, and the character assassination squad.

By 2001 Clinton has presided over a slide in the economy in 1998, the bursting tech bubble, two embassies attacked, the WTC attacked, a CIA agent killed outside of their headquarters at Langley, the attack on a US Navy ship in Oman, a failure to destroy WMDs in Iraq, the destruction of an innocent pharmaceutical factory in the Sudan, failing to take Bin Laden into custody, lying under oath, making the presidency a laughing stock, burning a house down in Texas with people inside, kidnapping a young boy against his will and that of his family, firing a bunch of good people who worked in the travel office for politics and putting an utter buffoon into the office of VP. This is just off the top of my head. Did I miss anything?
Besides the head job lets not forget the cigar job, the perjury, the lying, and the character assassination squad.

By 2001 Clinton has presided over a slide in the economy in 1998, the bursting tech bubble, two embassies attacked, the WTC attacked, a CIA agent killed outside of their headquarters at Langley, the attack on a US Navy ship in Oman, a failure to destroy WMDs in Iraq, the destruction of an innocent pharmaceutical factory in the Sudan, failing to take Bin Laden into custody, lying under oath, making the presidency a laughing stock, burning a house down in Texas with people inside, kidnapping a young boy against his will and that of his family, firing a bunch of good people who worked in the travel office for politics and putting an utter buffoon into the office of VP. This is just off the top of my head. Did I miss anything? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm sure you did miss something, but that's a decent start for 2016.

(They really don't want Hillarious ... they want Billarious...... And Bill AGREES!!!!!!)
She's the odds on favorite in Clarksville.
.................... lets not forget the cigar job, Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Encouraging youths to use tobacco....tsk tsk.
She's the odds on favorite in Clarksville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So are the Barton Creek salamanders that wonder through there. So what?
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2014, 03:07 PM
Bill Clinton is running for President in 2016? God Damn let's thank Rand Paul for that breaking news!
Bill Clinton is running for President in 2016? God Damn let's thank Rand Paul for that breaking news! Originally Posted by WTF
I seem to recall that when bill was running he proclaimed that he and Hillary were a package deal....they aren't anymore?

now that IS breaking news
  • CJ7
  • 01-28-2014, 03:29 PM

By 2001 Clinton has presided over a slide in the economy in 1998, the bursting tech bubble, two embassies attacked, the WTC attacked, a CIA agent killed outside of their headquarters at Langley, the attack on a US Navy ship in Oman, a failure to destroy WMDs in Iraq, the destruction of an innocent pharmaceutical factory in the Sudan, failing to take Bin Laden into custody, lying under oath, making the presidency a laughing stock, burning a house down in Texas with people inside, kidnapping a young boy against his will and that of his family, firing a bunch of good people who worked in the travel office for politics and putting an utter buffoon into the office of VP. This is just off the top of my head. Did I miss anything? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

yeah, Its 2014.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2014, 04:35 PM
I seem to recall that when bill was running he proclaimed that he and Hillary were a package deal....they aren't anymore?

now that IS breaking news Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Then Rand Paul and the Tea Party can run against Bill and see how that works out for them.
If I was Bill Clinton I would watch my ass. A dead spouse is generally worth about 3-5 pts in an election and dead men tell no tales (and they don't chase interns).

Thinking about it, can you imagine what Clinton would have done at the Mandela memorial service with the Prime Minister of Denmark? They would have had to put a black rectangle over them.