How is this allowed to happen???

Take the dick out of your cock-sucking mouth before you try to speak, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're mumbling nonsense, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your dissembling BS aside, both pictures portray innocent casualties of war, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only ball-blinded cock-sucker like you can't see that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Kiss my ass hijacker. you are a waste of time. Dumbest MF on the forum, and you prove it with each childish post. Chicken dick suits you to a T. Learn to spell.....
Take the dick out of your cock-sucking mouth before you try to speak, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're mumbling nonsense, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your dissembling BS aside, both pictures portray innocent casualties of war, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only ball-blinded cock-sucker like you can't see that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He wouldn't have the " ball problem " if he were to puff on his lib buddy woomby the eunuch's chancre encrusted pecker !
He wouldn't have the " ball problem " if he were to puff on his lib buddy woomby the eunuch's chancre encrusted pecker ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
chicken dick has a new nut nuzzler, better watch it rey, the hillbilly, and the Jewish lawyer may kick your ass for sucking up. Keep those lips on the brown. Fucking retards run in pairs.
Kiss my ass, hijacker. you are a waste of time. Dumbest MF on the forum [You're missing a verb and a subject in your independent clause, Ekim the Inbred Chimp], and you prove it with each childish post. Chicken dick suits you to a T. Learn to spell..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your illiterate-ass has "Stupidest Mutha Fucker in the Forum" all sewed up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Sorry I can't answer your quarry. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

He wouldn't have the " ball problem " if he were to puff on his lib buddy woomby the eunuch's chancre encrusted pecker ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
Your illiterate-ass has "Stupidest Mutha Fucker in the Forum" all sewed up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Never dick breath, with you here anyone else runs a distant second. Chicken dick the hijacker.

+1
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He does such a good job on ass kissing he got a +1 .LMFAO
You have no room to accomodate something else shoved up your stupid-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you already have a dick in your ass and another in your mouth. And the hairy balls in your eyes keep you from seeing that both images were of casualties of the decades old, internecine warfare so common to that region of the world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dude, is that all you know how to do is talk shit. . . we get it, ur an internet tough guy. Now go try that shit with someone in real life and report back to us.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1378922

Why don't you go find another provider that you gross out so much she has to run in the bathroom and stay there for 2.5 hours, while you wait outside. What a fucking moron. How hard up do you have to be to put up with some shit like that?
If you go and look at what some Nazis wrote along with people like Ho Chi Minh, Joseph Stalin, and Mao creating refugees is part of the path to victory. When a border is flooded by refugees you; create confusion with you enemy, create a narrative that your enemy can't win, slow down responses to aggression out of fear of more refugees, and allow the bad guys an opportunity to infiltrate the enemy.
This is a staged event by the ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda groups around the Middle East. Some of these groups are fading in their importance but their leadership still has influence. If you've read anything you are aware of the big plan to invade Europe. Break down the systems, introduce chaos, grow the Muslim population, and put their own people in place to monitor their people. Bin Laden wrote about this in those papers we captured.
I notice that this "refugees" (and I am sure that many are exactly that) have as their goal Austria. Why? This seems kind of odd. What historical significance can Austria have with the Muslim religion? The last time the Muslims burst out of the Middle East, they got as far as Austria before being stopped. Austria (granted it took up a much larger area but we're talking about symbolism here) was the cork in the bottle to dreams of a world-wide Caliphate.

These children were not killed by France, Italy, Greece, of the United States (stupid fuckers that you are for wanting to believe that), they were killed by the barbarians in the Middle East that you are too afraid to name and Obama is too afraid to stand up against. A war is coming and the longer we wait, the higher the eventual body count.
If you go and look at what some Nazis wrote along with people like Ho Chi Minh, Joseph Stalin, and Mao creating refugees is part of the path to victory. When a border is flooded by refugees you; create confusion with you enemy, create a narrative that your enemy can't win, slow down responses to aggression out of fear of more refugees, and allow the bad guys an opportunity to infiltrate the enemy.
This is a staged event by the ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda groups around the Middle East. Some of these groups are fading in their importance but their leadership still has influence. If you've read anything you are aware of the big plan to invade Europe. Break down the systems, introduce chaos, grow the Muslim population, and put their own people in place to monitor their people. Bin Laden wrote about this in those papers we captured.
I notice that this "refugees" (and I am sure that many are exactly that) have as their goal Austria. Why? This seems kind of odd. What historical significance can Austria have with the Muslim religion? The last time the Muslims burst out of the Middle East, they got as far as Austria before being stopped. Austria (granted it took up a much larger area but we're talking about symbolism here) was the cork in the bottle to dreams of a world-wide Caliphate.

These children were not killed by France, Italy, Greece, of the United States (stupid fuckers that you are for wanting to believe that), they were killed by the barbarians in the Middle East that you are too afraid to name and Obama is too afraid to stand up against. A war is coming and the longer we wait, the higher the eventual body count. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Typical racist rant from a raging cunt. I little boy drowns trying to escape war and all you see is ur own fear of muslims. You are one Hell of a Christian.
He does such a good job on ass kissing he got a +1 .LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Regrading intelligence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're the jackass who finished a distant second ... everyone else tied for first.

Dude, is that all you know how to do is talk shit. . . we get it, ur an internet tough guy. Now go try that shit with someone in real life and report back to us. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Spouting bullshit is your lib-retard specialty, suckclown.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 05:28 PM

These children were not killed by France, Italy, Greece, of the United States (stupid fuckers that you are for wanting to believe that), they were killed by the barbarians in the Middle East that you are too afraid to name and Obama is too afraid to stand up against. A war is coming and the longer we wait, the higher the eventual body count. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Unfortunately, we are going to do the fighting on behalf of a liberal world against the Muslim fuckers - it just doesn't make sense. The Muslims want to kill faggots and liberals - why should I get in their way? The liberals have ruined America for conservatives anyway - fuck them - let the liberals fight the Muslims.
Wow, bizarre rambling paranoid post from the admiral.

So, all these refugees are part of a "staged event" controlled by ISIS, the Taliban, etc? Give us the particulars of how you came to this conclusion you stupid fucking asshole. Must be part of the secret intelligence you receive that led you to the conclusion that a commercial airliner that went down in the Indian Ocean somehow ended up on a secret airstrip somewhere where it is being repainted and will be used in a 9/11 type attack.

Fucking idiot.

Typical racist rant from a raging cunt. I little boy drowns trying to escape war and all you see is ur own fear of muslims. You are one Hell of a Christian. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Dude, is that all you know how to do is call people names. . . we get it, ur an internet tough guy. Now go try that shit with someone in real life and report back to us.
No. I don't think so. Destabilizing Iraq was a stupid move, unless you had stock in Halliburton and other war profiteers. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
not keeping a presence was a stupid move. who's move was that? Obama.

Halliburton stock?

yeah .. he laughed all the way to the bank on that.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1378922

Why don't you go find another provider that you gross out so much she has to run in the bathroom and stay there for 2.5 hours, while you wait outside. What a fucking moron. How hard up do you have to be to put up with some shit like that? Originally Posted by WombRaider

That comes off, kind a chickish, has me wondering