Joe Scarborough

There are lots of fine people here, on many sides. On many sides.
Telling the the truth is an insult? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I heard someone say once, that truth isn’t truth. When it comes to insults, your framework of truth is irrelevant, only what Staff sees as truth matters.

Observing the truth is an infraction? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Refer to above.

If this was supposed to have some semblance of democracy then when do we get to vote out mods? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Again, it’s not supposed to resemble democracy here at all. Y’all are here to talk about democracy, I’m not here to practice it. If voting out mods was a thing, I’d have been gone already.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2202639

Trolls don't have rights. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
All members here have the rights laid down in the TOS and the guidelines, and if you read them, you’ll see the list of actual “rights” is vanishingly small. That being said, notwithstanding your classification of certain members as trolls, all members are the same.
wakeup.......posting rule #2

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

I understand that racial remarks are unacceptable. However with sc making his race baiting posts, at what point does he disrespect others race? I can guarantee you that several of us are sick and tired of his race baiting, so myself and others will start/continue banging the RTM icon every time he tries to pit white against black.

If there isn't a rule against race baiting, against pitting black against white, perhaps this is something that can be looked in to. His race baiting posts add nothing to this site, and only makes things worse. You can see the other posts above yours to see I'm correct and that we're all getting tired of it.

Till then, the RTM icon is my, and others who are tired of his crap, best friend.
Yall just be very careful how you talk to me or else I will notify the mod to take action against each one of you. Ahhh Black privilege feels good these days Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

RTM, by implying you have a privilege because you're black, IMHO you broke the second part of rule #2.

Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Seriously! When a jackass troll posts a race-baiting photograph and claims it was taken on September 11, 1801, that troll needs to be held back in the second grade until he gets an edjumacation and learns to recite facts instead of lib-retard propaganda. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wakeup I'd like to look into this behavior of folks calling me a troll. I think it's an insult and should not be allowed
RTM, by implying you have a privilege because you're black, IMHO you broke the second part of rule #2.

Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I also think Wakeup should point you for willfully spamming his inbox. I think this behavior is unbelievable and should be dealt with immediately
I also think Wakeup should point you for willfully spamming his inbox. I think this behavior is unbelievable and should be dealt with immediately Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SC, I think you should consider the elements of your behavior that invite the very "racism" you decry.
But once you get past all of the name calling, the snide remarks, and the visceral hatred many have for other's views, (be it Left or right), one fact still remains.

HILLARY CLINTON IS NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

That is the root of the entire discussion. Those that support the President will not let those on the left forget it, and those that exhibit a visceral hatred for the President will do or say anything to discount his electoral win.
SC, I think you should consider the elements of your behavior that invite the very "racism" you decry. Originally Posted by friendly fred
If it doesn't have racial overtones he has nothing to say.
The quintessential one trick pony!!
Y’all can get back on topic here, or I’ll start issuing infractions. Your discussions about race-baiting are already being had in the sticky thread, continue them there if you want, but y’all have now been warned.