Pelosi fines science!!!!!

Pelosi, Cuomo, Cruz and Newsom should all have been fired and humiliated for incompetence. The fact that they have not and remain hundred millionaires in power proves that we are all fucked.

Anyone who supports any of those fuckers is a god damn tool. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I think you'll find a lot of Cruz supporters around here.

He was the only one of the four you mention for whom I could actually and I chose not to be a "god dam tool" and voted for the lady.

We agree on that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Yea. I think Cruz clearly demonstrated his incompetence this winter and fucking killed people. So did Cuomo. Pelosi got caught lying her ass off with her hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. Newsom is burning his own fucking state to the ground. All these people should have been immediately fired if there was ever any resemblance of a working government in this country.

H I M did downplay the virus, which was probably the worst thing H I M could have done politically, but H I M did get fired for it. People like Fauci and CNN/Fox lied daily about the virus and received absolutely zero repercussions for it.
Did they use a plane like this?

Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
interesting shoe
interesting shoe Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That’s a planer, not a plan. IJS. Originally Posted by bambino
I guess it's pretty obvious, neither of you ever did any carpentry work.

Cheers!
Yea. I think Cruz clearly demonstrated his incompetence this winter and fucking killed people. So did Cuomo. Pelosi got caught lying her ass off with her hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. Newsom is burning his own fucking state to the ground. All these people should have been immediately fired if there was ever any resemblance of a working government in this country.

H I M did downplay the virus, which was probably the worst thing H I M could have done politically, but H I M did get fired for it. People like Fauci and CNN/Fox lied daily about the virus and received absolutely zero repercussions for it. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No need to follow up with falsehoods, buddy.
I guess it's pretty obvious, neither of you ever did any carpentry work.

Cheers! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

I'm refering to the fact that the planer's handle looks like a shoe or boot on both ends.
it's not about the virus, it never was, it's about power and control Originally Posted by GastonGlock
You're good.
No need to follow up with falsehoods, buddy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
?