Encounter: Sweet Young Barianna

I messaged her on snap about vids she mentioned. Definitely used broken English and the name of the cashapp she gave involved the phrase " Dman" in it.

I may have been born at night but it was not last night LOL
Not sure why this encounter was made. Need to hear from the poster. I’m not trying to call anyone out - but this is not helpful. I almost went against my rule and was about to send her a deposit, just based on the encounter posted. This is not helpful us at all. Hoping the poster will advise on this. The ROS went into some detail. Was it a real encounter or not???
This "dude"'s review history is sketchy as hell, its pretty obvious this is someone baiting for this clear scam ad.
I call BS.

Dead give away... virginal bare and a snap-chat...any snap-chat t is crap.
I totally agree w realfire!! We all think the add is a scam for multiple reasons,but the “fly in the ointment” is an encounter review by a poster who has had credibility in the past and not new here. I will pm him and ask him to comment/clarify in Men’s Room.

Art
This guy’s previous reviews about Lexi and Rose were real and all true. His reviews helped me in the past. But this review needs more details from him. If anyone got any info from him, please post it here.