NaughtyReviews New Design

That's how the new system works. To see a review, you have to ask the permission of the reviewer. Then you're able to see the entire review. If the reviewer doesn't respond in time or at all you're just SOL. Under the old system all reviews were visible, but there was a public (non-explicit) part & private (explicit) part. Originally Posted by papadee
Right now there's a way to see the full review even without the reviewer OKing it... once you send the request, look in your Sent PM folder and the full review will be part of your sent request. I'm sure they'll close this back door before too long, but for now it's very useful.

Personally I don't like the new setup at all. I feel like my reviews that I worked hard for are being held hostage!
Right now there's a way to see the full review even without the reviewer OKing it... once you send the request, look in your Sent PM folder and the full review will be part of your sent request. I'm sure they'll close this back door before too long, but for now it's very useful.

Personally I don't like the new setup at all. I feel like my reviews that I worked hard for are being held hostage! Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
Hi Bijou. Glad you made it here.

Yeah I knew about the "bug" in their system. I think they'll correct it soon enough, so I didn't think it was worth bringing up.
For those that have pretty much got the from NR's new wiz bang Retar-Design and pricing structure, Welcome!

Couldn't even access frigging "My Favorites" when signed in with my account since I'm not Premium currently. And the pricing doubled, $ 99 for 3 months???

F DAT
We don't have much for hobbying in central Ky, I joined here some time ago but apparently didn't follow through with provider status. Waiting on that now. Maybe ECCIE can open up new territory for me....maybe south. Though I used Indys the most as it made traveling through Ohio/Pa&WV pretty easy, I used NR for trips to Louisville. There was never much action in Lexington. I've been told they are opening up a Kentucky section now. I'm sure they'll be hearing from others to expand for new regions.
We don't have much for hobbying in central Ky, I joined here some time ago but apparently didn't follow through with provider status. Waiting on that now. Maybe ECCIE can open up new territory for me....maybe south. Though I used Indys the most as it made traveling through Ohio/Pa&WV pretty easy, I used NR for trips to Louisville. There was never much action in Lexington. I've been told they are opening up a Kentucky section now. I'm sure they'll be hearing from others to expand for new regions. Originally Posted by HeatherHoni
Not sure if you meant here or on NR, But the Lexington forum is very active on NR.

I guess I live in a state of non-hobbying mutes

For those that have pretty much got the from NR's new wiz bang Retar-Design and pricing structure, Welcome!

Couldn't even access frigging "My Favorites" when signed in with my account since I'm not Premium currently. And the pricing doubled, $ 99 for 3 months???

F DAT Originally Posted by Johnnyfitz
$400 annually? Mr Barnum was wrong, there is MORE than one sucker born every minute.
Not cool. Was hoping to try it out. Here's to hoping they come to their senses and fix it. -fingers crossed-
Welcome to change on NR website.
Out in northern California our "main website" got shut down recently.
I don't know why everyone is burnt on NR, I kind of like it(so far).

I do like the format and the ability for providers to review clients as well.
This makes it easy for guys like me who aren't dicks and would benefit from a reputation system.

Hopefully with this new security in place NR won't be the next site that gets taken down in the bay area.
$400 annually? Mr Barnum was wrong, there is MORE than one sucker born every minute. Originally Posted by JustCause
And you STILL can't see the detailed reviews unless the review author chooses to share it with you (they closed that back door LOL). And some members are being very vocal about not sharing reviews with newbies or those who they feel aren't active enough.
not sure but the link to the forums is gone this morning?
not sure but the link to the forums is gone this morning? Originally Posted by Monica13
Admin says they are "making some changes to make the forums look better. Sorry it's in progress but you will have that functionality returned shortly."

In the meantime you can access the forums with this link: www.naughtyreviews.com/forum
ok, thanks for the info.
Admin says they are "making some changes to make the forums look better. Sorry it's in progress but you will have that functionality returned shortly."

In the meantime you can access the forums with this link: www.naughtyreviews.com/forum Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
Thanks! That's good to know. I just assumed they had shut off access to the forums for non-paying members. Since they were the only reason I was still going there, I didn't plan on going back.