Light up your sex life

Disco ball..........
SMH ... I fantasize about my experiences with women too. If I was a player in the real world of women, maybe this would be cool. However, If I took a girl home from a bar to my bachelor pad, don't you think she would figure out that I was a player with all this crap? Do you really want to tip your hand?

When I'm buying pussy, IOP should be there with or without simulated lighting strikes.

How many extra girls could you have bought and paid for with the cash you spent on fancy lights?

It's your time and money. I'm spending my time reading reviews and my money on girls that enjoy fucking as much as I do.

TTL
One of my faves has awesome lighting at his house. If he was a civilian taking me home, it might raise an eyebrow. Since that's not the case, I think it's cool AF.
The world would suck if we were all the same.
Some people are so narrow minded they remind me of the frog that lived at the bottom of the well.
our know it all village idiot has *posted his hourly youtube linck* Originally Posted by tbone2u
ftfy
I didn't spend a lot of money, probably all you could get is a BNG with what I spent. Like I said I manufactured the whole thing.
There once was a man from Madrass
Who's balls were made of brass
When he penetrated another
They clanged together and played 'Stormy Weather'
And lightning shot out of his ass.

Cheers
I'm willing to shove a flashlight where the sun don't shine, but said launch will be up their ass-teroid, not mine. Call it moonlit service.
SMH ... I fantasize about my experiences with women too. If I was a player in the real world of women, maybe this would be cool. However, If I took a girl home from a bar to my bachelor pad, don't you think she would figure out that I was a player with all this crap? Do you really want to tip your hand?

When I'm buying pussy, IOP should be there with or without simulated lighting strikes.

How many extra girls could you have bought and paid for with the cash you spent on fancy lights?

It's your time and money. I'm spending my time reading reviews and my money on girls that enjoy fucking as much as I do.

TTL Originally Posted by timetolive

I don't bother to try to pick up girls anymore too much drama, I can do whatever I want (financially and within the law) anymore and in a normal week I see 3 providers. I have always lived what I'd call a spartan life and do not intend to change except for spending on girls, cars and Family. More power to you timetolive!!
I have always lived what I'd call a spartan life and do not intend to change except for spending on girls, cars and Family. More power to you timetolive!! Originally Posted by loveitdou
I owe you an apology. This hobby is all about fantasy. If applying your trade improves your experience, I have no right to judge or criticize.

I looked through your reviews and you clearly enjoy this hobby. More power to you kind sir!

Wishing you many great O's for years to come! May the fantasy life continue forever!
NO apology needed timetolive but thanks for the kind thoughts
our know it all village idiot has spoken Originally Posted by tbone2u
Heh
I love all of the mirrors.. thats hot. But I feel like I morph into something other-wordly during the big O, so if a mirror AND a bright light show were to appear at that moment it might be scary lol... Now if said light were to be red, I think I just may get turned on all over again, and round 2 will begin before 1 is even over.