All About Ginger

Know what's going on, this thread is a push. Murf placed an ad of his favorite (elcognito) but doesn't write a review of his skimmer cleaning experience. How did they taste? Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I'm not quite sure what you are implying, sir. I haven't visited Ginger since right before the pandemic hit but I plan on rectifying that shortly and then, trust me, I'll write a review. I avoided all boards because of the drama they tend to cause and what you are trying to stir up now is exactly the drama I don't need. I have 35 years in the hobby and can get along just fine without the snide comments. You can take it to the bank that anything and everything I post anywhere are my words and my words alone. I choose not to air my "dirty laundry" so to speak, in a public forum. If that offends you and your friends, then, I apologize and I'll lose about two minutes of sleep tonight over your "angst".
It appears to be time for many members to step away from the keyboard.
A little light reading for all to enjoy. . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Light, love & positivity only please
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 88CD616D-7C46-4DA2-8734-EB5A087EFDBC.jpeg (257.8 KB, 543 views)
More of my favorites
But one of my absolute favorites, taken by a very close long-term friend
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C45A1E25-8897-41AC-9809-4F6B40FA8275.jpeg (167.5 KB, 535 views)
A couple more
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 8FB51CD7-BE9F-420E-920A-E6D23C4562FA.jpeg (276.9 KB, 536 views) File Type: jpeg 269B66EA-9F61-4DF4-9A46-11A2DDC8F3D0.jpeg (211.5 KB, 535 views)
That sweater dress is fucking amazing it has me looking at the cost of plane tickets to Arkansas 🔥😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥 Originally Posted by a10bomb
Thank you, hon! It’s also one of my favorites. You should definitely fly out!
This thread………is embarrassing.
My voice has always been raspy and sexy, even prior to smoking. Been frequently compared to Janis Joplin.

Besides, you wouldn’t even hear my voice if you wete utilizing my mouth the way I intended it… I guess it all just boils down to knowing how to handle your business. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
https://youtu.be/hXXNAPRV9r8?t=17s
Daily Stairmaster….

Slowly getting back to it. Quit smoking again.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 764AE4DE-83F5-4FF7-A2E2-1ACAA5E8758C.jpeg (157.6 KB, 456 views)
Ginger is an amazing woman, total babe and absolute goddess. I've been fortunate to see her twice now and each time is never dull. Total Queen of awesome!
Ginger is an amazing woman, total babe and absolute goddess. I've been fortunate to see her twice now and each time is never dull. Total Queen of awesome! Originally Posted by Darkseid71
I must agree with you there! It's been too long between visits with her for me but I plan on rectifying that very soon!
I must agree with you there! It's been too long between visits with her for me but I plan on rectifying that very soon! Originally Posted by Murf76
Rectify it man! Huzzah!!! Summer of Ginger!
Phenomenal presents from two of my regulars recently. I had to share!

Thank you so much Murf for the beautiful hand-crafted woodwork — a cedar iPad holder for my sauna and an inlaid walnut “trinket” box. Big enough for my favorite “trinket!” lol! Also thank you for taking me out to one of my favorite restaurants on our overnight — Crabby’s! I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did!

And thank you D, for the beautiful new shoes! I’m absolutely in love. I can’t wait until they arrive tomorrow!