Austin Rates over the last week. What's the reported cost of pussy?

• Loxly
  • 08-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Beyond any financial control I think that the Bigger the Urge, the Bigger the Splurge applies to many.

Some, including myself, get fixated on seeing a Provider and will jump out of their established budgets every once in a while. Might be interesting to see how many have had "Buyers' Remorse" for doing that.
But in all honesty, is it looks, age or skills that you guys do decide to pay more for? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
In general looks will trump anything unless skills and attitude are atrocious. There's a lot to be said for skills, but if you're old and unattractive skills only go so far. Most guys are visual creatures, and there needs to be a certain level of attraction.
if they feel they're worth 100 bucks an hour thats kool. and some guys say "p*ssy is p*ssy" so i understand that...
i guess guys arent paying for us to have respect for ourselves... but if i can make the same money in a day and not risk my health, ill do that instead.
if it cant pay even any of my bills, i dont see a point. and especially bb ANYTHING... i just dont think its worth my health for rates like that. But ofcourse i have a price also, And offer "i need to pay something" specials.
I'm definately not talking bad... but i dont think health risks should be cheap.
When you guys wear out those 100dollar girls thats gonna be sad though. Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx

There are those that are so narrow minded that would say you have no respect for yourself or your health, no matter what you make an hour just because you sell sex.

So its not worth your health for $$ but you will risk your health for $$$. Looks to me that your health is really not worth much. And I guess I am risking my health seeing you for that $$$ or that $$. Damn, my health is worth more than that. Where are the $,$$$,$$$,$$$ girls.

Just saying the health angle is not a healthy argument. Stick to the $$ is just not worth it to me and you would be better off. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Totally agree!

sixx
Looking at 84 consecutive reviews I found......

Sessions reviewed ranged from 15 minutes to 2 hours
Reviews totaled about $17,000 spent

The cheapest HH was $40 and someone paid $240???
The Average cost of a HH leaving all other sessions out was $141

The cheapest Hour was $100 and someone paid $350
The Average cost of an Hour leaving all other sessions out was $237

About 43% of all sessions reviewed were for half hours.
51.5% were for half hour or less.

Ladies should note that it looks like the best "bang for the buck" for guys is at the $200 to $240 an hour mark. More sessions are being done at the $200 an Hour mark than any other price point. The next highest traffic generating price points is at $100 and $120 per HH

Guys should note that Ladies are making 18% or more on average for HHs. Are you paying a premium for the shorter session?

Summary?

Reading Reviews and using the data presented there will save the smart consumer considerable money making use of the $100 to $120 HH girls and the $200 and below Hour Girls. 26% of the reviews fit those numbers!

All tips, Still Looking Gifts and SlamDango T-shirts were left out of the calculations...

Where is the absolute BEST deal? hmmm... You need to do your own research but a doubles session with a pair of $200 an hour ladies that are not clock watchers and a very hot young $120 HH lady caught my eye!

A handful of much higher rates paid skewed the data but ladies demanding and getting the higher rates were of much higher caliber (IMO) than the avg provider.

Note:.... None of the ladies reviewd where the best value occurs are ladies that post here.. Only a small percentage of the ladies reviewed are participants. Originally Posted by Whispers
This is informative, based on facts and pretty straight forward metrics on hobbyist activity. It takes time to do a in-depth analysis. Even with the slight skew of the posted review rate and what actually took place between them, its good info on our curve and where most of the great price great service falls. Austin is in the 200-240 range. Thanks for taking time to pull this data together.
But in all honesty, is it looks, age or skills that you guys do decide to pay more for? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Beyond any financial control I think that the Bigger the Urge, the Bigger the Splurge applies to many.

Some, including myself, get fixated on seeing a Provider and will jump out of their established budgets every once in a while. Might be interesting to see how many have had "Buyers' Remorse" for doing that. Originally Posted by Loxly
When guys find a lady attractive to them (for many reasons), they tend to pay the price, whatever it may be.

Loxly's buyer's remorse question is a good one.
In My Opinion men are visually driven but it is not looks in general in my opinion that gets us to spend more on someone.

It is a VERY specific look and that is different for everyone.

For me it's

- an alabaster skinned Redhead
- Long Curly hair past her shoulder blades
- Zero Ink
- Only a single piercing in each ear
- small breasted
- a well defined ass and thighs of the type someone that rides a bike
or swims a couple of days a week will have
- Under 5'8"
- slim to athletic build Size 1 through 5/6

A woman with all of that gets my immediate attention and I quit thinking value and simple physical desire to have her kicks in.
Austin is in the 200-240 range. Thanks for taking time to pull this data together. Originally Posted by rock1man1
It was less than an hour I was a bit surprised at what I found. Especially in the $100 to $120 a HH range.

I'm incredibly busy professionally at the moment and lack the normal time I have to wine and dine a girl. I'm thinking I skip lunch a couple of times a week and get 30 mins of Cardio instead.

And Beagle understands

I don't see this thread as a, "Yo girls, lower your rates" thread....

but rather it is, "Hey guys, check out these other guys getting a piece of action for low, low rates...you're missing out" Originally Posted by Beagle
I never suggest to any lady what they should charge for their time. I believe that ECCIE is a wealth of information and that there are experiences available at price points any guy can afford if they invest a little time in research.

I believe the same information can answer a lot of questions ladies tend to ask in regards to business being off or what guys are looking for. Although details of a session are hidden from their view a base description of activities, time and the way a guy titles the review says all most need to know.
In My Opinion men are visually driven but it is not looks in general in my opinion that gets us to spend more on someone.

It is a VERY specific look and that is different for everyone.

For me it's

- an alabaster skinned Redhead Yup...
- Long Curly hair past her shoulder blades I could do curls, but it'd be short...
- Zero Ink aw shucks.. I have some ink
- Only a single piercing in each ear I have this! Oh... and my belly button and nipples..
- small breasted 34 B baby
- a well defined ass and thighs of the type someone that rides a bike
or swims a couple of days a week will have Check...
- Under 5'8" Check....
- slim to athletic build Size 1 through 5/6 Check...

A woman with all of that gets my immediate attention and I quit thinking value and simple physical desire to have her kicks in. Originally Posted by Whispers

Dang... I fit almost all of that.. plus my HR is $200..... why haven't we met?
Reviews totaled about $17,000 spent

More sessions are being done at the $200 an Hour mark than any other price point. Originally Posted by Whispers
Based on facts and undisputed sample. The bell curve is always there on factors why a male makes his decision. In the end the majority and the money is being spent here. This is a fact and the piece of information I took from this post. Sometimes I don't even know why I make a decision, but those I tend to walk away saying "what the fuck was I thinking? " Great service great price. Everyone looks for that and we reward those with our business. The facts prove that.
Hell. I'll say it. Show me the one who is doing the $ an hour.
Whispers: I'm not sure of your estimation background and I apologize for any assumed insult to you or your education and experience. With that in mind: Did you throw out the single highest and lowest number before making an average? It's been my experience that most averages / estimates can get askew from the highest and lowest values. But I don't know your sample pool and the exclusions might not change the final values.
Back on topic: I love pussy. Who's with me?
The "sample pool" was the last 84 reviews at the time I was doing it the other day which went back to sessions starting 08/01

No, I did not toss high and low.

I did toss bumped reviews that took place back in July....

It was simply curiosity... Not a hardcore analysis.
I pay what I think is fair to both me as a customer and her as a provider and the quality of services provided.

Any other factors, for example what anyone else pays, I couldn't give a shit about.

FG
Mean,outliners,average. Depends on what you are looking for. Arguement can be made not to throw out outliners. If you plot out the 83 reviews,the time, what price point is sealing the deal. Counts of reviews - use a pivot table. Slice and dice it anyway you want. see where they fall.

Well here is as honest as I can be. A hot chick with a great body is always sought after and then comes her activities. And be honest and open with your donations and activities. If you offer Greek then say so and let me know if it is included in your listed donation. If you say you are running a special then tell me what it is. I almost never call to find out what the special really is when it is not listed. But if you list the special I may say "Damn, now that's a deal where is my phone". I love a good sub who will allow a good spanking, a bit of bondage and is vocal (dirty talk, I mean dirty) who will allow a good FF and then take it Greek. No, not take it Greek. Beg for me to hit that asspipe. Yes, kinky dirty sex will allow me to come off the looks some for the right price. But hell, if it is fugly, limited and expensive then I will go to a bar and hit on a fugly chick. That will only cost me a couple of drinks. (for me, not her)