Scorpio Providers

My sign is cancer july. My sign also means the 69 symbol. Hmmmmm. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I am an Aries....and love 69.....
Haven't been keeping track of the signs. Guess I need to call up the ladies and now keep a log in the future. But what I do know from the past, Pieces and Cancer girls have no inhibitions, they can rock it.
I am a Pisces and can swim in the deep or shallow waters. Inhibitions are for the weak!
I am an Aries....and love 69..... Originally Posted by verygood69
My sign is cancer july. My sign also means the 69 symbol. Hmmmmm. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Hell yeah...I'm a Cancer 7/16...nothing like us!
Cool im 7 /19
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-11-2014, 06:57 AM
I am a Pisces and can swim in the deep or shallow waters. Inhibitions are for the weak! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
And you are one fantastic swimmer. You have a nice stroke as you glide through that water.

Oh, for the record, I am a Scorpio and I am somewhat of a fan of 69 myself!!
And you are one fantastic swimmer. You have a nice stroke as you glide through that water.

Oh, for the record, I am a Scorpio and I am somewhat of a fan of 69 myself!! Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I may need to practice my stroke a little more
Damn I wish I could do All y'all, month to month, starting with Virgo for this month, only a few days left. Here is a twist do you do better in the month of your sign?
I'd like 2 thank every-1 for their response-lov me some SCORPIO providers
Hmmmmmm

I'm just an Aries.
I'm a Scorpio, SO is Pisces and we get along great.

I like 69 but rather do DATY/DATO . . . as a single minded Scorpio I gotta concentrate on my "job".
Oh being Taurus, Scorpions and I clash; Leos to a lesser degree. With all others all is fine. My favorite though is Cancer, if we click, it is fireworks for the both of us, everytime. I didn't have to qualify before I met a Cancer in this thread. Cancer women are explosively passionate, sexy, caring, attentive, gregarious, honest, rarely overweight, intelligent, witty, and just plain fun to be with. I have known many Cancers, as a result. My current ATF is one, and we click.
I haven't seen anyone mention being Aquarius. I am a Aquarius whatever that means. )) Hopefully good..)
I haven't seen anyone mention being Aquarius. I am a Aquarius whatever that means. )) Hopefully good..) Originally Posted by Lexy Laye
I'm pretty sure that Aquarius is dang good!!!