Pony Play?

Don't tell me that you haven't thought about it! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

EW ... i've got a vision ...... mmmmm!
thanks, sweetheart !
I admire the rituals and the look of all this. Having grown up on a ranch...it makes me nostalgic for the real thing. The furries reference also intrigues. I have an UTR friend who is a plushie fan...which I think is the same as furries. We've never explored that....but ah..that's another thread, isn't it.
I admire the rituals and the look of all this. Having grown up on a ranch...it makes me nostalgic for the real thing. The furries reference also intrigues. I have an UTR friend who is a plushie fan...which I think is the same as furries. We've never explored that....but ah..that's another thread, isn't it. Originally Posted by captnzen
Not sure what is meant by pony play but I have REALLY long hair that makes for kick ass reins!

I have saddles, bridles, halters lead ropes ... every thing for the real equines!

I have to I raise quarter horses and own 11
Yes, there is a wonderful literature on the subject. . .
Attached Images File Type: jpeg Recherche_femme_cavale.jpeg (44.5 KB, 108 views)
They had a storyline on the TV series Bones that delved into the world of Pony Play. It was quite interesting
Yep, the Bones one was epic. Now, of course none of those actors or actresses had the horse tail butt plugs.
This thread puts a whole new gloss on the expression, "She's been ridden hard and put up wet."
Now, awl, there are lots of guys into this particular activity also.
LOVE it! Love the stuff, love the objectification, love the servitude. Anyone need a sub to try with , drop me a line.
I can appreciate the artistry of it, but I don't find it arousing.
Thank you for posting those very interesting photos!!