Unlucky with Laura Lucks!

I don't see any problem agreeing with a man when they have a good point, rather it's about a lady or man. Not taking care of business is just bad business regardless if your a provider or hobbyist. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Amen, sister!
It's been said a few times that she wasted his time...but what hasn't been mentioned is that he was in the room at least once, maybe twice. That's cost of two rooms he's out. While it might be easy to not notice, especially if providers work out of hotels, but we don't book hotel rooms for a few appointments. He booked and paid for those rooms to see her.
Well well the gangs all here. Once again we have a wolf pack chasing a very popular provider. Not long ago it was Darien. Now it is LL. All I can say is I have had numerous appts with her, and while a couple of times she was running behind schedule, she always let me know. She is sharing a vehicle and sh.. happens. Now I know your gonna WK my butt but so what, thats my experience. And coming from a new member with no reviews doesn't make it so. I have seen a attitude by many members that could not fit her schedule and wanted her to fit theirs. I also know that Sixx threatened to "call her out" with Yssup's encouragement not long ago. Is this how you "call someone out"?
Well well the gangs all here. Once again we have a wolf pack chasing a very popular provider. Not long ago it was Darien. Now it is LL. Originally Posted by oralick
and..look who showed up. I suppose if the wolf pack is piling on, it's the lapdog's job to yelp and jump to her rescue. The Darien issue is separate, someone expressed their opinion on her phone demeanor, others expressed their experience with her. Done.

All I can say is I have had numerous appts with her, and while a couple of times she was running behind schedule, she always let me know. She is sharing a vehicle and sh.. happens. Now I know your gonna WK my butt but so what, thats my experience. And coming from a new member with no reviews doesn't make it so.
That's great that you've had good experiences with her. That does not mean another could not have had a different experience, regardless of how many reviews...or does someone with 0 reviews become a liar by virtue of that fact?

Binary calmly stated the facts of his experience without being opinionated. He gave her three chances, spent money on hotel rooms to see her. I think he clearly has a good reason to make this post.

I have seen a attitude by many members that could not fit her schedule and wanted her to fit theirs. I also know that Sixx threatened to "call her out" with Yssup's encouragement not long ago. Is this how you "call someone out"?
Where did you see that Sixx threatened to call her out with Yssup's encouragement? Are you implying that Binary is Sixx' second handle?

It would have been great if you had relayed your experience without going Oliver Stone on JFK. Once you started talking about "wolf pack" and some crazy way for Sixx to call Laura out, you went a bit beyond WK to accusing others of .. I don't know what, multiple handles? making up stories?

Good luck with that.
Looks like you were really persistent and you got fooled twice by this woman. I guess you learned your lesson. I don't have a lot of respect for ladies that make a commitment but when the time comes, they don't show up. It wastes your time, your money, and what's worse, you endup so disappointed you can't get a hard on for the rest of the day!! But I don't understand why you were so persistent to see her after she left you hanging with the hotel bill the first time. I wouldn't have given her a second chance after that, especially considering there are more ladies out there that are of better character. For one thing, that's why I prefer incalls. I would only chose an outcall if I was able to welcome the lady to my home. Sorry dude, but you got to let her go!
... All I can say is I have had numerous appts with her, and while a couple of times she was running behind schedule, she always let me know. She is sharing a vehicle and sh.. happens. Originally Posted by oralick
Well first, you don't say whether these "numerous" appointments were outcall or incall. The complaints we have wouldn't rise to the level of a "call out" in Coed if the appointments were outcall at someone's residence. But like many of us, the OP can't do outcalls and blew a wad of cash on hotel rooms to see this girl - and got nothing for it.

In my first post on this thread I made up a new term that probably needs explanation. We all know what GPS is. But there's also what I call OPS, or "Oblivious Pussy Syndrome." OPS looks like GPS in every way, but the root cause is quite different. I want to believe that this girl simply is oblivious to the mayhem she causes when she flakes on a guy after he's paid for a hotel room, or done backflips to arrange his daily work schedule to accommodate her, or both. But now I'm not so sure. OPS can be forgiven if the provider changes her behavior once she's been made aware that her behavior has consequences - lost time and money - for her potential clients. The cure for obliviousness is education. There is no known cure for GPS.

I too have tried unsuccessfully to schedule with her numerous times since she hit Austin, and still have not seen her. Once we were close when she advertised that she had arranged an incall for a certain day. I booked an early appointment. The day of the appointment she emails me saying the hotel wouldn't let her check in early after all. I was disappointed, but not discouraged. We all agree, shit does happen.

After so many close calls I finally decided to bite the bullet and get a room. Everything is arranged, and the morning of the appointment I'm just about to pay for the room on-line when I get a message from her asking if we could do the session later in the day, after lunch. Well, I couldn't because of my work schedule, and I let her know that. But she freely admitted that he reason for the change of plans was because she wanted to meet her roommate for lunch, and that lunch date would overlap our scheduled appointment. Apparently - and this gets to the heart of the difference between GPS and OPS - cancelling lunch with her roommate, or just rescheduling to make it a late lunch, was not an option. She had no idea whether I had or hadn't already paid for the room. It seemed to make no difference to her. I'm luckier than the OP because I hadn't paid for the room yet.

So you make the call ... GPS or OPS? I think it's GPS. But that photo of her wearing the pink panties that say "Kiss This" make me hope and pray that it's only OPS and can be cured.
LL=Loser.

Rocker
I also know that Sixx threatened to "call her out" with Yssup's encouragement not long ago. Is this how you "call someone out"? Originally Posted by oralick
I think you are greatly exaggerating my calling out of Laura Lucks. It was tongue in cheek. I had wanted to call her out to take my Top 10 BBBJ challenge. It had NOTHING to do with any kind of hostility, etc or what you would deem as hostile. I have no problems calling someone out but in this case it was tongue in cheek....

sixx
Screw it. If she don't give a shit. Why bother?
Never got to see LL. But I must admit she intrigued me. She seems to have that wild free spirit that has gotten me in trouble with women over and over and over again.
LOL

However, since she has no incall i will not be able to pursue this little wild thing.

ahh to the point.. I had a point .. I know I did.

It has been my experience in the real world that the Little Wild Thing Girls that have a special place in my pych are almost invariably completely absorbed in the "moment". The "moment" makes them constantly late, behind schedule, over scheduled and generally unreliable.

Hard enough to take that in a GF or SO much less in a provider.

But still.. sigh.. she seems like such a wild little thing! LOL
But I don't understand why you were so persistent to see her after she left you hanging with the hotel bill the first time. Originally Posted by Nightcrawler29

Perhaps there was some discount offered or additional time that would make it worthwhile.... A lady had issues getting to me on time on Thursday and I eventually canceled.... Her offer to make up the scheduled session and make me VERY VERY HAPPY as well as a 50% rate discount was worth it to me and I'm glad I did....

As to her lapdogs that come to defend her..... I don't know her nor did I have a negative thing to say about her. My comment was to the ladies that took their shots as well as opportunities to market themselves in the thread.
Attack pack, wolf pack,snack pack, give a dog a bone. Who cares! Come on guys we all have one very important thing in common we all like getting it on with women. We should be looking out for each other here.

He is out two hotel rooms that went for notta! That should be a cause for concern.... You get all worked up looking forward to a good time and much need stress release. Then get no response when and after the time comes to meet up..I am sure nobody here likes getting stood up including the ladies...

Maybe this is needed to make LL step her game... I am surprised she has not come on to defend herself.. LL could still be repairing that clutch on the truck..
My comment was to the ladies that took their shots as well as opportunities to market themselves in the thread. Originally Posted by Whispers
You might have a point but there is absolutely no denying that while you were on vacation the board became Instantly booming with provider input. I noticed far more provider threads than mongers at one point.
You're back and it's immediately reverting back into a public version of the men's lounge.
Are you sure you want to take shots at the few remaining providers even still willing to contribute? Soon enough the whole board will be a 100% boy's club at which point coed becomes essentially pointless.
You might have a point but there is no denying that while you were on vacation the board was Instantly booming with provider input. I noticed far more provider threads than mongers at one point.
You're back and it's immediately reverting back into a public version of the men's lounge.
Are you sure you want to take shots at the few remaining providers even still willing to contribute? Soon enough the whole board will be a 100% boy's club. Originally Posted by Codybeast
An observation by me was not taking any shots..... The only shots I've taken Cody in the last week were at a couple of guys attributed to being a part of the pack.....

and of course at KAT but she fired first.....

I'll always oblige someone that wants to start something......

But there is still plenty of female participartion but I don't mind seeing the useless drivel dry up.

There are a lot of women around here I support as well as enjoy posting with....

Then there are the few drama queens that can't get attention unless they drum it up in a forum..... I don't think many really miss those types...
I would suggest having a backup plan next time so at least you don't waste the room fee's /// She is most likely worth trying for again. I heard nothing but good things about that pretty chicka.