Hobbiest - Question concerning outcalls to your residence

^^^ You know, there are not many things I find funny that you post WU but pointing her out is funny as heck. Kudos to you for nailing it right on target. That is one crazy woman, and not in a good way either.

To the OP: You would be very foolish to invite a girl over to your home. Trust what others have posted and just get a room. You will be safer and have peace of mind. If you still want to do it, remember what happened to Tom Cruise's character in Risky Business. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Actually Tom came out pretty good on that deal.........House full of pussy.........Cash rolling in from pimpin...........And got accepted into Harvard................
Why take the risk?
You going to invite this <insert colorful adjective here> to your house?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=83950
https://www.preferred411.com/P102806

Yeah...that's what I call "safety" right there... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
As long as you don't have small bills any where in your house you should be okay.
Ah come on ... What could possibly go wrong?
Hahaha... Thanks guys... Still kind-of new to this and still learning...

I have to admit, so far I've had good experiences and that is why I entertained the idea...
Actually Tom came out pretty good on that deal.........House full of pussy.........Cash rolling in from pimpin...........And got accepted into Harvard................ Originally Posted by starflash
You know that was not my point, but I can't argue with yours.

Joel: You know, Bill, there's one thing I learned in all my years. Sometimes you just gotta say, "What the fuck, make your move."
Don't do it. I've read enough stories thanks to the many that TOFTT here on eccie. No offense, but P411 and eccie verified providers should not give you a fals sense of security. If you know her long/well enough, fine, but do consider your safety. Happy hobbying. On a side note, what's better than having your mess that you and your fellow provider cleaned up by someone else isn't that a plus?
Which providers are you considering? If others on the Board have experience with them then that is your best screening if you have never met the providers before.
This is a first, posting this much in a single thread but what the hey..

Gents, and I use that term loosely, a provider is not your GF/SO/Wife or lover, well maybe a lover for an hour but you see the drift. Do not allow your OPSEC to be breached by being stupid and allowing the girl (or girls depending on your abilities) into your personal home. All joking aside, it is just plain stupid to do that. Remember, these girls lie for a living and depend on their ability in doing so. Be smart, get a room at a nice hotel/motel, or for you cheap bastards get one at Mr. Patel’s place, and get your freak on there.
Be smart, be safe and have fun.
I have to admit, so far I've had good experiences and that is why I entertained the idea... Originally Posted by callejero1
Most of the time (unless you're very unlucky) you won't have any problems. Most of the time giving your contact information to a provider will have no ill effects.

Most of the time you won't catch HIV having unprotected sex with an HIV positive woman, either.

Smart hobbying is about managing risks. Determine what level of risk is acceptable to you, and make decisions accordingly. And your risk assessment may be different than mine, or anyone else's.
Actually Tom came out pretty good on that deal.........House full of pussy.........Cash rolling in from pimpin...........And got accepted into Harvard................ Originally Posted by starflash
I miss you!
I'm so lost on those that say don't do it. The ladies are EXPECTED to invite you into our homes. Often times, the homes our children/so also reside in. Yes, there are some crazy bitches Out there. But there are also crazy men.

Op, some ladies are trustworthy while others are not. It's the same for you as it is us. Due diligence, due diligence, due diligence.
Sam, I would never suggest to a provider that she do incalls at her home, especially if she has children present. But it's not my choice to make - each of us in the hobby has to determine what level of risk we're willing to accept.
I don't know where she lives, and she won't know where I live. We can do an outcall at a hotel.
Sent u a reply via message...don't do it. Even reviewed ladies have off nights and can make your life hell.