There was a murder on CNN tonight

Will CNN announce there will be no more live audiences at town halls?

Trump broke CNN Originally Posted by berryberry
I bet it was their highest ratings in years
Will CNN announce there will be no more live audiences at town halls?

Trump broke CNN Originally Posted by berryberry
CNN was bought by corporations owned by Right Wing billionaires. One of them openly praised Fox News and called what they did journalism.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/discov...member-fox-cnn

"Fox News, in my opinion, has followed an interesting trajectory of trying to have ‘news’ news, I mean some actual journalism, embedded in a program schedule of all opinions," John Malone said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...%20last%20year.

“I decided to #BoycottCNN as soon as the network began its shift to the right,” wrote Jon Cooper, a former finance chair for President Obama. “If I wanted to watch right-wing propaganda, I’d watch Fox.”

There is no lions den here, CNN is the new Fox. And yes, I assume they will be holding more Trump rallies like last night.

“I decided to #BoycottCNN as soon as the network began its shift to the right,” wrote Jon Cooper, a former finance chair for President Obama. “If I wanted to watch right-wing propaganda, I’d watch Fox.”

There is no lions den here, CNN is the new Fox. And yes, I assume they will be holding more Trump rallies like last night. Originally Posted by Mistershark
Crikey! ... I SURELY HOPE SO! ...

#### Salty
Crikey! ... I SURELY HOPE SO! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It’s not like anyone was going to hear him on Truth Social! Lol!
It’s not like anyone was going to hear him on Truth Social! Lol! Originally Posted by Mistershark
I do.
You cannot ignore that Trump fans exist - just like you cannot ignore Trump': CNN boss Chris Licht lays down the law on morning call with incensed staffers who complained about town hall

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...town-hall.html
Orange Turd and his followers is a phenomenon that I will never understand. He is a liar to the largest degree, a braggart like no other. Yet 35% of the US population supports him. I’ll always be in the 65% that don’t.
I bet it was their highest ratings in years Originally Posted by bambino
It was indeed - and all the DNC media still employed by CNN hate that it was
... Me political "insiders" are sayin' that Licht asked
Trump to come back on in June! ...

He knows "Ratings Gold" when he sees it... And so does Trump!

#### Salty
Orange Turd and his followers is a phenomenon that I will never understand. He is a liar to the largest degree, a braggart like no other. Yet 35% of the US population supports him. I’ll always be in the 65% that don’t. Originally Posted by Charley3
I don’t understand where the hate comes from. Sure, he’s a bit crazy but is a middle of the road politician. Democrats could have got a lot of their agenda through if they hadn’t went fucking crazy. Now they’re hogtied, rather than have worked with a guy who prides himself as the great compromiser.
I don’t understand where the hate comes from. Sure, he’s a bit crazy but is a middle of the road politician. Democrats could have got a lot of their agenda through if they hadn’t went fucking crazy. Now they’re hogtied, rather than have worked with a guy who prides himself as the great compromiser. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
This seems on par in a thread talking about right wing CNN being a “lion’s den” for trump.
I don’t understand where the hate comes from. Sure, he’s a bit crazy but is a middle of the road politician. Democrats could have got a lot of their agenda through if they hadn’t went fucking crazy. Now they’re hogtied, rather than have worked with a guy who prides himself as the great compromiser. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... I've already explained WHERE their "hate"
comes from, mate.

I did a whole thread on it... Reckon I can surely
bump it forward for everyone to enjoy.

#### Salty
Do it