HOUSTON'S SEXY YOUNG CHYANNE ! SHE IS A MUST SEE WHEN IN HOUSTON !

Without nipple shots there is no way anybody is going to go in....so where is the link to the nipple shots....ija
Is the super bj a bbbj or bbbjnqns, or bbbjs, or bbbjtc, or bbbjsuckyourdickdrytillnextwee k or cbj....ija
How does one get slippery basic intimacy anyway. WTF is that anyway?
?? Dude I'm not even Chyanne. I really don't care if she in school or not, that doesn't change that she gives good services. I'm still coming to see her when I'm in Houston.
Dude don't be a dick about it. Originally Posted by EXEC/CEO

I know you're trying to vouch for the chick, but we don't know you nor her. You're both newbies and newbies get frowned upon and sometimes clowned when they do shit like this instead of introducing themselves first in the Welcome Wagon. Since you did this, I'm gonna have to side with Brooke on this one.
Only the Feds know the answer to that one. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
That's why I asked Brooke!
Yes.

This year backpage created something called "move ad to the top" so instead of having to create a whole new ad each time, you simply just click a button, pay $12 bucks, and your ad moves to the top of the listing and the past date(s) are replaced with the current date.

Just like for me; My only ads that show on backpage are ones I placed on Monday the 4th and another one on Tuesday the 29th, yet I have been placing ads weekly since 2007.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d=832-881-9555

Did she post in Houston "all" February, March, April, and May? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes.

This year backpage created something called "move ad to the top" so instead of having to create a whole new ad each time, you simply just click a button, pay $12 bucks, and your ad moves to the top of the listing and the past date(s) are replaced with the current date.

Just like for me; My only ads that show on backpage are ones I placed on Monday the 4th and another one on Tuesday the 29th, yet I have been placing ads weekly since 2007.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d=832-881-9555 Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thank you for sharing this - I never knew about this and good to know to keep an eye out for.
In the world of aliens, anything is possible.
I suspect the ability to travel from one location to another in fractions of second thus revealing the ability to be in two places at once so to speak.
It would be interesting to see the craft that she uses in the travel and to understand how the physical being is able to withstand the stresses of that sort of hyper speed.
If it is discovered that she is in reality not an alien then there may be doubt cast on her ability to be in two places virtually at the same time.
I really don't care if she in school or not,

We can tell you missed a lot of school also.

Brooke that was damn funny.

Regards.

SH
In the world of aliens, anything is possible.
I suspect the ability to travel from one location to another in fractions of second thus revealing the ability to be in two places at once so to speak.
It would be interesting to see the craft that she uses in the travel and to understand how the physical being is able to withstand the stresses of that sort of hyper speed.
If it is discovered that she is in reality not an alien then there may be doubt cast on her ability to be in two places virtually at the same time. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Excellent theory The2Dogs, I was hoping you would come in on this one and give us your take on this, but she might be a twin and that would explain being in two places at once...but the alien theory does explain whole lot.....ijs
Yes.

This year backpage created something called "move ad to the top" so instead of having to create a whole new ad each time, you simply just click a button, pay $12 bucks, and your ad moves to the top of the listing and the past date(s) are replaced with the current date. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
So how can we look at her previous ads? Or does the ad just remain the same but is "bumped" with the "move ad" to the top?
So how can we look at her previous ads? Or does the ad just remain the same but is "bumped" with the "move ad" to the top? Originally Posted by LexusLover

When you bump the ad to the top ... you can edit it, or keep it the same. As soon as you edit it, the previous ad is gone.

You are also allowed to edit your ad as many times as you would like while it is still active.

I update my ad with my hous daily, yet I have not paid $12 and bumped it to the top since Monday.

Excellent Reviews! Come Enjoy My 4 Part Massage! Now Booking For SUNDAY ... 5pm to 10pm - 29

Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 3:35 PM

Reply: click here

* * * * I will be available Sunday from 5pm to 10pm * * * *
The twin theory is plausible and is more than likely probably IF you doubt there are aliens here amongst us.
The twin theory is plausible and is more than likely probably IF you doubt there are aliens here amongst us. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
There are a couple of other theories .... she's on vacation ...

.... or she commuted*.

* I have driven to Austin and returned in same the day numerous times......
.... no spaceship ... no speeding.
?? Dude I'm not even Chyanne. I really don't care if she in school or not, that doesn't change that she gives good services. I'm still coming to see her when I'm in Houston.
Dude don't be a dick about it. Originally Posted by EXEC/CEO
This guys handle is "EXEC/CEO". I guess proper grammar isn't much of a requirement in what ever "company" he runs.

Quack
I guess proper grammar isn't much of a requirement in what ever "company" he runs. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Screw the grammar ... "Dude" was enough for me.
The twin theory is plausible and is more than likely probably IF you doubt there are aliens here amongst us. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Could even be alien twins, which would explain everything...........