Left without paying.....

Wow! Firstly, what kind of women are you seeing on more than one occasion that are robbing you? Secondly, you forgot to pay on "four" different occasions? Really? Thirdly, you keep a "savings" account for your ATF's? Call me Crazy. I have been doing this for a long time and worked in NYC, Philly and other big cities and never heard of doing business like this. I expect my fee in PLAIN view or no session. I have been ripped off before also but only once not several times because I screen a guy before I see him. As far as someone holding my money in a savings account I can do that myself. You have a very unique of what the hobby is about.

Keep in mind I've experienced just about every scam and trick in the book short of be robbed. The thought of shorting a lady or not paying her has ever crossed my mind. Sadly if someone's going to be a victim it's just not going to be me.

I might mention I had two providers ask me to keep the money and save it for them so they wouldn't spend it. A savings account if you will. Worked out very nicely for both. (Both were ATF'S)

And your right I had no idea guys got off on paying a lady for BCD activities? seems like the site is littered with posts and threADs complaining about "HIGH" COST OF HOOKERS. I do brings gifts and most every provider seems to enjoy that!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Too funny.

Hey, Miss, put your glasses on this time and take another go at it?
The last time I waited until the end to collect my donation, the guy said that he didn't get paid until the next day and to come back to him the next day...which I didn't and he got blacklisted for lying about having money when he had none on him. The ironic thing is, I screened this man and he passed my screening process.
SL,

Have you ever had a provider say just keep it. Or they should be paying you ? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
No but I've ben offered discounts for issues that have come up and several ladies offer free sessions in exchange for photo shoots which I have never excepted.
Wow! Firstly, what kind of women are you seeing on more than one occasion that are robbing you?

As I said I've never been robbed. So I have no idea what your talking about.

Secondly, you forgot to pay on "four" different occasions?

Yes "FOUR!"

Really?

Yes! REALLY!

Thirdly, you keep a "savings" account for your ATF's?

Some people have no self control and its helpful to have someone hang on to some cash as if they had it they seem to always find a home for it.

Call me Crazy.

Not yet I'll wait till all the votes are in...

I have been doing this for a long time and worked in NYC, Philly and other big cities and never heard of doing business like this.

Yeah people are a little more laid back here in Texas that you east coast people.

I expect my fee in PLAIN view or no session.

And I have seen many a provider that states the same thing. I guess the 240 reviews along with P411 puts their mind at ease.

I have been ripped off before also but only once not several times because I screen a guy before I see him.

Ever tried screening a hooker? LOL Research, Research, Research but you just never know when some chick gets a pimp or goes bat shit crazy. Looked at the "ALERT" section much? Here is a link in Austin most recently:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1136041

As far as someone holding my money in a savings account I can do that myself. You have a very unique understanding of what the hobby is about. Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
FTFY: Yes I suppose I do. I can tell you that I'm much better at doing research these days. For example I use to look at a picture or two or an ad and off I went. These days someone like "you" that had no reviews, no show case, a link that has one picture of a BBW with her hand in her under wear is a BIG FUCKING RED FLAG! Not sure how you get your business but if I was you.... I agree I'd get that damn money up front! Best of luck and thanks for posting!

Too funny.

Hey, Miss, put your glasses on this time and take another go at it? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
The last time I waited until the end to collect my donation, the guy said that he didn't get paid until the next day and to come back to him the next day...which I didn't and he got blacklisted for lying about having money when he had none on him. The ironic thing is, I screened this man and he passed my screening process. Originally Posted by XoticSynn
Sorry that happened to you. There are ass holes out there. There are guys that assume other hobbyists identities to pass screening. There is some ass hole leaving envelopes with fake money in Austin. He has been very successful in ripping off ladies. Use P411 and make sure they have several reviews on ECCIE. Bet your batting average goes WAY UP!
I've been pretty lucky I guess and haven't had an incident in which I wasn't paid, I have been shorted once or twice but I simply assumed it was an honest mistake and it wasn't really enough to warrant making a big deal of it.
I also find that since I'm primarily outcall most gentlemen don't hesitate to make sure I've received the donation. Pretty dumb to try to stiff a gal who is visiting you.
I've been pretty lucky I guess and haven't had an incident in which I wasn't paid, I have been shorted once or twice but I simply assumed it was an honest mistake and it wasn't really enough to warrant making a big deal of it.
I also find that since I'm primarily outcall most gentlemen don't hesitate to make sure I've received the donation. Pretty dumb to try to stiff a gal who is visiting you. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Excellent point!
I always tell my clients to ensure both of us are legit to put half up front on my table and the rest later for first time meets
Diplomacy! In the Hobby.

Nicely done, Miss.
I would hope proper screening and homework would be done on both sides to ensure nothing fishy happens.. never had a problem, I leave the money in plain view in an envelope .. as simple as that
There are those who make an honest mistake, and those who out right try to screw someone over. In the 20+ years as a provider, I have only been stiffed maybe 2 times. 1 was last year with a fake Benjamine, and 1 years ago where he took the donation back. I must say that diplomacy goes a long way when conducting business. 99% of my clients just pay up front, and the other 1% pay after. I figure that if I have seen them before they will just do the right thing. and they do. But of course over the years my screening techniques have gotten better, and I am very selective with whom I keep company with. But each Lady and Gentlemen have techniques that work best for them, so there is really no right or wrong way to do the donation in my opinion.

Just my .02 cents
Melissa Madyson
Spinner: 100 rule Petite: Under 5'2" Less than 110

LOLOL i got 20 lbs in one implant!!!! LOL jk
We do what works for us ... my only time letting someone do that (letting them pay me at the end) was the last time (phone seemed to no longer work once he was out the door lol smh). Thoughts are I don't do iou/pay me after whether it's my first time seeing you or the 100th. Yes there are a-holes are on every site and not necessarily assuming someone identity either. Screening helps reduce the risk of meeting unsavory types but it 100% foolproof it's not. This reminds me to update the etiquette portion of my site shortly to make clear donation is to paid in full within the first 5 mins of incall or to be waiting for me when I arrive to an outcall and i've never had anyone contact me to try to commandeer how I do things (that would also be pretty rude of them to try).