Too Graphic ROS or too detailed

Most of the reviews are written by guys with BS, MS, and PhD degrees.

Bullshit

More Shit

Piled higher and deeper Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Most of the reviews are written by guys with BS, MS, and PhD degrees.

Bullshit

More Shit

Piled higher and deeper Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Hi Abe
Don't have access to the details and don't think I want it. I spend too much time already reading what everyone is posting. I would never get anything done reading the rest. LOL.
omgggggggggg I love you! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I love you too.

Now, bend over and shut up
Hi Abe Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Hi back you sweet lil' thang, you !
I love you too.

Now, bend over and shut up Originally Posted by Abe Normal
[Bending over....]
Again I have said this many times. The reviews are for other guys not the providers. What they want or think about a review is beside the point. If they are a good provider they will get good reviews, graphic or not. I just don't think they have any say over the content. Just an opinion
Insert Train Wreck.

No comment.
ditto
I really don't care how detailed my reviews are, I've nothing to hide and I don't get embarrassed easily, so I don't care either way...The only time I have an issue is if I get a review from someone I've not seen, but then I just have them pulled ...
i think a lot of the reviews go too far for me. i don;t want to know extreme minute-by-minute information - it sounds like Penthouse Forum ... from 1981. i do want to know if someone has some good skills or not.

another point of interest to me is how the lady made the man feel emotionally. some want "wham bam thank you ma'am" - some don;t . and some information, after comparing my experience to others ... while i believe in YMMV .. i also believe in bullsh!t ... so certain 'reviewers' are not trusted.

i think many know who they might be.
[Bending over....] Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I have nothing to add just like the little side trip of this thread
I have nothing to add just like the little side trip of this thread Originally Posted by jughead1171
Is this not what this site is for? to explain and be detailed of the secret encounters. Number 1 it boost the providers stock if she is worth it. Sure we can all tell what is BS and what is real. besides, i like reading what im about to stroke to.
  • LynnT
  • 03-09-2011, 05:26 PM
I just wish we were aloud to see at least our own ROS.

Doing reviews here seems to be more trouble than anything for most gents. 95% of my clients dont review. They tell me about trouble it brings, etc. They dont like the details out there.. then they get shit for not putting enough details.. etc, etc.