Closed Threads

What, did you think sessions just magically appear? You have to play and pay to play.

See, and you guys wonder why your thread's get closed down. Originally Posted by ANONONE
I thought you said you were good at this...............I've had them offer me freebies in open forum.

Our threads get locked because we don't coddle fucktards.
What, did you think sessions just magically appear? You have to play and pay to play.

See, and you guys wonder why your thread's get closed down. Originally Posted by ANONONE
*chuckling* Oh so much fun could be had here at your expense Anon. You really need to keep up or take notes. What I pointed out in your previous posts went over your head like Babe Ruth's called center field home run in '32.

Still... it is funny just too bad you missed the logic flaw in your posts.
Speak for yourself, LD.......................I have an enormous amount of fun at your expense, bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi............keep spinning the wheel.
Ignoring LD, because he is not making sense and he is off topic. . .

So why do you think your threads seem to be getting closed more often than others?
I think every thread has a limited shelf life. After that it becomes a fun place for all.
You have two options when thread has exhausted its natural life. Either close it or let people just have fun. It is not the holy grail, a sacred text , or something that has to stay on course forever.
It is hard enough to get some excitement going on the board so what if something evolves that has entertainment, flaming, clowning or all of above.
Let the adults be boys.
What I thinck on the matter really isn't important, is it?

What is important is your take on the matter..........I am sure you have some insight in how Houston can be corraled into proper hooktard board behaviour.

So, enlighten us.
I think every thread has a limited shelf life. After that it becomes a fun place for all.
You have two options when thread has exhausted its natural life. Either close it or let people just have fun. It is not the holy grail, a sacred text , or something that has to stay on course forever.
It is hard enough to get some excitement going on the board so what if something evolves that has entertainment, flaming, clowning or all of above.
Let the adults be boys. Originally Posted by Htowner
Good point, but there is an art to having that fun while still weaving the humor in and out of the original topic. Why not have some fun, generate entertainment, or at least provocative dialogue, but stay cogent to the thread while doing it?

Of course, I am wondering what DH's ramblings on "hooktard behaviour" has to do with thread closings, but maybe he is just getting warmed up before pitching to Babe Ruth.
We have run off the truely gifted posters who could give the bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi the answers he deserves.................where is randyrogue when we need him.
We have run off the truely gifted posters who could give the bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi the answers he deserves.................where is randyrogue when we need him. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't know about any "answer I deserve," but the question I asked, is why do you think your threads tend to get closed down more quickly than others. I saw a flash of a response from you about not coddling f*tards. That seemed like a vigorous response, but you never followed up on it.

Please expand when you can. I don't know who this randyrogue you speak of is, does he have a keener insight on the closing of threads?
The bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi would miss us..........and we would miss all of the schooling his.......er.......hobby experiance provides us.

After all, he has 30+ reviews.........heeyyyyyyyyyyy yy Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH, hell I woke up in the middle of the night laughing about this quote for some reason and couldnt stop, the SO was like, what is so funny, I said "you wouldnt understand" ..... Chachi, funny ish ...

I just saw that, 30 + reviews in less than a year, damn ... I dont know whether to be proud or sad ... I fear that this is his life, I have a few qustions but wont ask them, YET. Well maybe one, is there a such thing as too much hobbying, you know where you lose your sense of humor, become all wrapped up in defending your honor on a hooktard board, the only women you see are providers, no civilian relationships and you go RR ?
It appears that the thread lock button is very popular button here. I can understand it more when things are getting testy and the posters are getting personal and pissy. But on threads like how many handles . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Points issued too!
Then threads like this get hijacked by a non-Texan and it goes on and on and on..........and on and on.

Can I get pointed for calling a non-Texan a non-Texan?

I guess we'll see.
Good point, but there is an art to having that fun while still weaving the humor in and out of the original topic. Why not have some fun, generate entertainment, or at least provocative dialogue, but stay cogent to the thread while doing it?

Of course, I am wondering what DH's ramblings on "hooktard behaviour" has to do with thread closings, but maybe he is just getting warmed up before pitching to Babe Ruth. Originally Posted by ANONONE

There are other boards!
Who's Anonone? Oops, did he wind up on my ignore list? I guess he did lol.
It really is like saltwater fishing. You go trolling for a hooktard and next thing you know you've got a WK on the line or worse yet you foul hook a fucktard.
I just saw that, 30 + reviews in less than a year, damn ... I dont know whether to be proud or sad ... I fear that this is his life, I have a few qustions but wont ask them, YET. Well maybe one, is there a such thing as too much hobbying, you know where you lose your sense of humor, become all wrapped up in defending your honor on a hooktard board, the only women you see are providers, no civilian relationships and you go RR ? Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Awww man... I'm getting into that category. SHIT.