Canada our friendly neighbor

No. Canadian citizens have always been able to return to Canada. Quit trying to throw us off track. Originally Posted by Tiny
I think HoHummer got back.

Canada is not open for tourists, only essential travel is allowed.

To be granted entry, visitors must submit proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test result and undergo a 3-day quarantine at a government-approved hotel at a cost of CAD $2,000 per person. Originally Posted by VitaMan

and i want to go to Canada ... why??

BAHHAAAAAA
Albertans think a lot more like Texans than New Yorkers or Californians. If Alberta seceded and we came to their defense your idea might just make sense. It could play out like our invasion of Mexico in 1845, after Texas seceded and was incorporated into the USA. We landed in Veracruz and stormed Mexico City, and took out all their military.

However Canada could go bad. Very bad. We've been pillaging in Latin America for a couple of centuries, but Latins are nowhere near as bloodthirsty as Canadians.

I personally don't believe we should risk the lives of our young men and women in Canada. Originally Posted by Tiny
They're gentle as long as no one drops a puck. On the other hand, if we have Alberta, we just ring a bell and they'll start suplexing everyone.