Preferred411

I contacted p411 about rescreening and they informed me that they do not offer that option. They screen everyone one time. If your account is in good standing it stays active.
I don't want to hijack the thread but I have similar concerns as the OP. I have been thinking about joining p411 for a while. I don't always know in advance when I can hobby so I am usually trying to get screened on the same day and most of the time it doesn't seem to work in a timely manner, therefore I don't get to hobby.

My question to the ladies is:
What amount of time do you feel comfortable letting pass by for a p411 reference?

I don't always get to hobby every month so there may be extended periods of time between visits. I would be able to hobby more often if the screening process was as simple as the provider checking my OKs on P411.

Thanks in advance to any provider that replies.
I don't want to hijack the thread but I have similar concerns as the OP. I have been thinking about joining p411 for a while. I don't always know in advance when I can hobby so I am usually trying to get screened on the same day and most of the time it doesn't seem to work in a timely manner, therefore I don't get to hobby.

My question to the ladies is:
What amount of time do you feel comfortable letting pass by for a p411 reference?

I don't always get to hobby every month so there may be extended periods of time between visits. I would be able to hobby more often if the screening process was as simple as the provider checking my OKs on P411.

Thanks in advance to any provider that replies. Originally Posted by what the hell
Another question is how many providers are comfortable with only using P411? It seems like it would be a waste if most providers used P411 and called other references. That would put me back at square one.
I LOVE when I get references from P411!
Another question is how many providers are comfortable with only using P411? It seems like it would be a waste if most providers used P411 and called other references. That would put me back at square one. Originally Posted by what the hell
In my experience providers seldom require additional refs after checking my P411 profile. I've had a couple of them contact my prior "okays", but if they request something more from me then I just move on to another provider that's not so demanding.