Wildest fantasties

To be fucked by a guy in a bunny suit.
The bunny suit seems to be taking on a life of it's own lol.

Give me an idea of what you are looking for so I can be ready
Lol
If you "hobby" and you have an unfulfilled fantasy you are doing it wrong. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I agree!!! theres no room for fantasies in this lifestyle!!!
To be fucked by a guy in a bunny suit. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Now where the hell am I gonna get a bunny suit?!?! How about if I fuck ya' like a bunny wearing an Ed suit??? Hmmmmm???
Now where the hell am I gonna get a bunny suit?!?! How about if I fuck ya' like a bunny wearing an Ed suit??? Hmmmmm??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
lol!!
hey sweetie I will be in Texas in May so let's see if we can make it happen....
Next time I'm in your area, we'll have to see if we can get one going! If you've never had one, I'd suggest starting with a 3-4 guy party, then progress up. You can ask Dallas Rain about the mini GB we had with her, it was a blast.

bad Originally Posted by badhusband
My provider wildest fantasy is that after the session, the gal gives me my money back and pays me!

sixx
Hazel956, an 18-20 y.o. blonde spinner, and a willing TS locked in a honeymoon suite for 3 days in Vegas with room service.

Transported to a world where condoms are not needed. And I get to drive a Ferrari 458 afterwards with a tumbler of Glenlivet Nadurra in the cup holder.

And an entry into the WSOP Main Event.
My provider wildest fantasy is that after the session, the gal gives me my money back and pays me!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
....well if you fuck her brains out well enough your fantasy just might come true

+1
....well if you fuck her brains out well enough your fantasy just might come true Originally Posted by Valerie

Not gonna happen. I made one provider cum 8 times and she still has my money lol. Maybe we can get a per cum discount? I guess that would take out the fake orgasms anyway....
Maybe she wanted one more Burk hehe....

Damn good one sixx!
OK, here is one I’ve toyed with for a long time.

A game.

Two submissive women and me. They bid for the scenarios I present.

I have a number of cards with various play scenarios, the cards get more intense as they are played. Everyone knows what toys are in play (whips, cats, canes, nipple clamps, whatever) and an idea of the escalation. The ultimate prize is my orgasm, but only if I think it is spectacular. They both know that a key to my satisfaction is their satisfaction; my orgasm without their orgasm is an immediate loss. The loser is punished severely at the end of the game.

I see the scenario turning on this kind of tension. I turn over the first card; for example it says 15 strokes with the cat of nine tails. Each of the subs writes their bid for the 15 strokes. They know that the cards will become more intense as the scenario proceeds; they want to prolong the scenario as long as possible, they want to satisfy me, they want sexual satisfaction, they know my sexual desires. .... What do they bid? Would I choose a bid of BJ or DATY for example? I like both. How would it be described in the bid? Time, technique,? Oh, and each bid would include a punishment for the other sub, so when I choose the winning bid it includes a punishment for the losing sub; so the subs are competing on that level as well.

And it continues to completion.