Discretion in Public!!!

Obviously going up to a provider when she has people with her is dumb. Smart people sometimes do dumb things. But if I see a girl that I have spent time with and I see her by herself, I am going to at least make eye contact. I do that with everyone including strangers. It is very easy to gauge what to do from a persons reaction once you make eye contact. Maybe I should point out it is normally just quick eye contact and not a long creepy stare before the worse is assumed.
If you're alone and she's alone, a smile is fine. If she's not alone then ignore her completely. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Even if you're alone, there's no guarantee that she's alone. The best course of action is to simply continue on without even acknowledging her regardless of who's with you or who's with her.
I have ran into "friends" of mine in public... If im alone im cool with chattn, theres always those specials guys i chill with every now and then!
A good rule of thumb is to not act like a douche.
A good rule of thumb is to not act like a douche. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Dammit...I guess pulling out my wee wee wont work then.....!!

LOL

JK everyone.....pipe down!
Dammit...I guess pulling out my wee wee wont work then.....!!

LOL

JK everyone.....pipe down! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Pulling your cock out is never a douche move unless you put a mini polo shirt on it with a popped collar.
ONLY if she is alone would I nod and smile to her. Otherwise, look they have a sale on toilet paper...
It all depends on situation. I wouldn't go out of my way to be noticed or to say hello, but if I were passing a lady going into a store I may nod and say hello. If she stops and engages me I will talk for awhile,if not i go on about my day. If she was with someone I would never engage her with anything other then a nod and a hello which I do to stangers alot. I don't have an SO, so there is nothing to worry about on my end.
If you're alone and she's alone, a smile is fine. If she's not alone then ignore her completely. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
This is the perfect answer.
well I think it is personal choice of each individual how to re-act on such circumstances.
In my case I have sent her a text later and depicted the situation. It is cool now.

But seriously what I cannot understand is, who will like a simple smile or who will like complete ignorance (even if the lady is all alone)?

As I said earlier, it is personal choice. Oh!! I think now I should ask this question while meeting some one new in private, what would I do if by chance we meet anywhere in public? :-)
I used to work in Independence and would see a few ladies there. I never once saw them for business purposes, just always wanted to say hi...never did though. Once I was walking out of a tire shop and saw one walking towards me from across the street. She had a guy following her, not sure why, but she seemed agitated. Anyway, I recognized her right away, and even did the very obvious turn my head...then body to verify that yes indeed she is real...and cute as hell.
  • guykc
  • 09-16-2012, 08:58 PM
i have to totally agree with kenmonk on this asi see a certain provider in my area of work all the time i have seen her and i bet she dont rememeber me but i always say hi and just move on she knows im totaly checking her out and she is know as the bestbuns in kc i always enjoyed my time with her but i neevr let on from where or apraoch her as well our guidlines for fraternization will not allow this sort of interaction, bUT DAMN THAT RED HAIR DRIVES ME WILD!!!!!