Mornings... Best Time For Passion

I am an early bird. I wake up with a womans hard on. lol
I am an early bird. I wake up with a womans hard on. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
damn,you are my kind of woman.
I am so damn horny EVERY damn morning.
If i had a woman who was as horny as i am early in the morning i would be a happy man.
I wake up horny most mornings. Rolling over in the morning and finding a horny woman next to me is really something special. The bad news is that has not happened in a very long time. Maybe being separated has something to do with it? Just a guess, lol.
I doubt the credibility of any article that suggests you call your college student between 8 and 9 in the morning.
mornings ehhh ok, but i much rather do pre-dawn, say when yall both roll over and make first contact its on then. last friday, it was on between 5:30 and 6:00am

then i can face the world, and kick butt.
There's a certain time of day to be more horny? Thanks for the 411, I've thought all along it was a permanent condition. Maybe I should see someone about that? hmmmm Originally Posted by M A X
I love mornings...between 9am & 3 is my "horniest" time..BUT I am also "horny" after 3pm too.....lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Two of my favorite ladies are both morning lovers. Hmmmmm, indeed........can anyone say threesome? Very good, I thought you could.