Squirting at its finest ???

• BLM69
  • 07-30-2017, 06:18 PM
I love a really wet woman, I don't want to get pissed on though
Well I must agree my post was to found out if guys where into a female squirting r preferred a creamer. Not everyone can make someone squirt in my opinion‼️ Sum just do it natural & some have to be turned on to get it to arise‼️
I absolutely love squirters. It's fucking hot and turns me on more than just about anything. When a woman is on my face while I'm DATY and squirts on me......damn...makes me crazy. Any ladies that do tend to squirt, HMU and you'll definately make my TDL!
Wether its voluntary or involuntary I have no desire to be urinated on.... The discharge is 99% urine.
I love a really wet woman, I don't want to get pissed on though Originally Posted by BLM69

Exactly... It's funny how so many don't know that...Please don't squirt on me but creamy cameltoe fuck yes.
This may be one of the dumbest and most poorly worded threAds in history. I can't believe I even read this stupid shit. I need internet therapy now. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Second that shit
Let me understand this⁉️
So is it true a lot of guys r not into women squirting??

What's the point on have fun if she can't release 💦💦
At the end??

Is it really not at the woman?? Originally Posted by Mya_love
I love a squirter. THN squirted all over me and I can say if it was piss it had no smell and was actually kind of silky and felt more like lube than Piss. If it was piss then oh well she pissed on me and I would let her do it again...she was definitely having intense orgasms while it was squirting out! Might have to come check you out Mya.