About The Woman Being Raped On Train As Onlookers Did Nothing.

As much as the subject has to do with politics Originally Posted by earthlink

• oeb11
  • 10-23-2021, 04:36 AM
the liberal cultists show their disregard for public safety - just as teh West adn East Coasts

Except Florida - a lacunae of sanity in a sea of blue liberal insanity!

Liberal cultists - do love their Che' - mass murderer, and foolish chomsky/marxist idiotology.

95 - a newish avatar -copying after 'Little rocket man' and his ambitions!???
As much as the subject has to do with politics Originally Posted by earthlink
It has everything to do with politics.

Liberal/Progressive Democrat DA’s and Local officials have declared war on police, let criminals out in vast numbers with no bail, decriminalized many things such as theft under $950, all sending messages to criminals that they have free reign.

Contrary to your view, this is VERY political.
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2021, 05:18 AM
liberal cultists - are unable to comprehend teh Consequences of their marxist , racist idiotology!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/con...nated-deported

I suppose things would have been different if one of those citizens had a Concealed Carry Permit and could have blown that piece of shit’s brains out.

But then he or she would face prosecution for discharging a firearm on a public transportation train.

There is something uniquely sordid surrounding this entire episode. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It seems like once you get here, it can difficult to get you out. His crime was not a serious crime so he couldn't be deported.

If you did something like that in the Philipines some maritial arts dude would cane you 25 times and then deport you.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2021, 08:24 AM
It seems like once you get here, it can difficult to get you out. His crime was not a serious crime so he couldn't be deported.

If you did something like that in the Philipines some maritial arts dude would cane you 25 times and then deport you. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yes....we need to model our country on the Phillipines!
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2021, 03:01 PM
'a' - He WAS NOT deported
And should have been
Among many other illegal aliens who commit crimes in America!
Just as Bolivia was Right to shoot Che" - mass murderer revolutionary criminal.

Apparently rape is not a serious crime
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Apparently rape is not a serious crime Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Texas Governor says outlawing abortion will cut down on rapes.
  • Tiny
  • 10-23-2021, 09:10 PM
Texas Governor says outlawing abortion will cut down on rapes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think he said that. Rather, he said the state is going to prosecute rapists so aggressively that they'll disappear.

Now of course that won't happen.

But I do wonder what the effect is going to be on the hobby of the bipartisan bill that makes seeing a provider a felony in Texas.

There's irony in all this. If they'd make prostitution legal, I bet it would cut down on rapes, and it might cut down on abortions.
  • Tiny
  • 10-23-2021, 09:17 PM
Damn, Turd's gotten 6 likes so far.
Damn, Turd's gotten 6 likes so far. Originally Posted by Tiny
Kinda' sad ain't it?
Doing the Humpty dance.

He’s baaaack!

Over/under set at 48 hours.
Texas Governor says outlawing abortion will cut down on rapes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think he said that... Originally Posted by Tiny

Of course he didn't. That's why YR can't post a link or a direct quote by Abbott.

Can you say TWIST and DISTORT like a dishonest spamming troll?