ECCIE

Happy Eccie is back! Thank you to everyone who made it happen!
Thank you to whoever made it happen (sorry for double post)
I'm glad we're back too
So glad it is back up!!!! I am on a few sites but eccie is my fav.
Haven't noticed any other changes, just glad it's back.
Glad to be back. I had an awesome nap. And played with a few regulars.

Now all you gals...Stop texting me asking why eccie was down!!!
  • BLM69
  • 12-27-2018, 08:40 PM
I need to go back to OH2 and see who posted that they wouldn't come back here, I'll bet they're back already
I need to go back to OH2 and see who posted that they wouldn't come back here, I'll bet they're back already Originally Posted by BLM69
Its the same folk as last time! And like last time they will be back...
Haven't noticed any other changes, just glad it's back. Originally Posted by FireKitten
My email stated that taint photos would be required.
  • BLM69
  • 12-27-2018, 09:03 PM
AG announced what was going on about a week ago on OH2, he was spot on.
  • myra
  • 12-27-2018, 09:07 PM
Glad it is back!
All it taught me was to diversify...
AG announced what was going on about a week ago on OH2, he was spot on. Originally Posted by BLM69
No one listens to me unless I show taint. They were too busy reading and believing all the conspiracy theories and people who wanted everyone to believe that were "In the know".

I also would be curious to see how many of the people who were praising the so called demise of ECCIE and creaming in their pants while praising OH2 are now back. I'm not slamming OH2. CK has done a great job with his site and it's great to see it flourish. However, all those who had already buried ECCIE, had the funeral, and sang their own funeral dirges.....as Mark Twain once said "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
The first restart was fun. This one is going to be fun.
I need to go back to OH2 and see who posted that they wouldn't come back here, I'll bet they're back already Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol post some names