What do u think about Review Specials and hobbiest not leaving Reviews

• BLM69
  • 09-25-2013, 01:30 AM
Another thing is sometimes guys could take weeks to write a review, I usually write them within a couple of days if I made a agreement. Doesn't mean it's going to be a good review, it will reflect the session.
I was thinking about this earlier. What I came up with was, get prepaid cards. give him a refillable visa that has not been activated, then, when your review gets on the board, you can give him the refill number. That will take trust from both sides, but then again, this is eccie. you don't follow through and someones bound to blast you in these forums.
I think a "Review Special" has it's merit.....the bottom line of such a promotion is to create new business and, hopefully, in the long run...."Repeat Business".

I do this with my own business on a regular basis. There are no guarantees that the business I do with that new client (at a discounted margin) is going to yield biz going forward. But I do know this....if I sit on my haunches and do nothing....chances are I will get nothing in return. So in the long run, it's better for me to roll the dice, promote the heck out of my product / service and cut an up front deal with a new client to (hopefully) create repeat biz for years to come because they gave me that opportunity to prove my product's worth / value.

Now I totally understand the "widgets" I sell don't really compare with the "product & service" you (new) ladies are promoting, however, whenever you're in a highly competitive field (no matter what it is) you have to explore all avenues. If HALF the guys you've extended a review special crap out and don't do what they say they'll do, the silver lining is the HALF that did. And no telling what the results of those reviews will be (by encouraging even MORE new customers, right?)
I do agree that if a review discount is offered then you better damn follow the session up with a review.

Personally, I've written a review for every lovely woman I've seen. At the most it's taken me two days.
I'm thinking more on the lines of Thatdude.

Maybe the guy saw you, thought you were ok, or perhaps not good, or didn't care for your service or restrictions.
He didn't want to hurt your biz, thought you being new, was reason.
He wanted to let you get more seasoned.

Some guys just won't write a bad review (not that anyone seeing you and didn't write one).
Sometimes it takes a guy a bit to get around to writing it.
If you have seen several guys and no one has reviewed you, you might want to pm them and ask for a private critique of the sessions.
Frequent flyer discounts...I'm all for 'em. Maybe you've seen her 15 or more times and she texts you: "Get over here and fuck my brains out for $100 for an hour, hour and a half, whatever...I'm horny and need a fresh review."

See ladies, a little creativity goes a long way..
Pro hit the nail on the head. Bam! My explanation was a little wordy....he summed it up quite nicely.
This is a topic that could be looked at from many angles. I understand this is business and if a provider wants to offer a review discount that is her business. I don't book with a provider just because she offers a review discount. Personally, I'm going to write a review after every session rather a discount is offered or not. One exception to this would be if she ask me not to write a review as I'm very respectful of others wishes, however, even in that case, if I feel like there is something that needs to be shared with the community from a safety standpoint I will post review and alert. I rely on the community for feedback and feel it is my duty to give back to the community. I'm fairly new to the hobby and fortunately for me every experience to date has been absolutely wonderful!! I write my reviews as detailed as I can to reflect the experience that I had and hope others can gain valuable information from my reviews. I'm not a shill I just have not had anything but great experiences to date. That brings up another way to look at this topic.. offering discounts for reviews can attract shills which can detract from what the reviews are intended to do and that is to share accurate and valuable info to the community.
Pretty easy for me. I don't do reviews, so no discount expected.