A good cheap hobby phone/wireless plan

..just keep the "hobby" phone in the glove compartment of your vehicle. ... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
... so many other places to stash a phone in a car that an SO wouldn't even think about looking and probably doesn't even know exist.
Use your neighbor's phone as your hobby phone.
Use your neighbor's phone as your hobby phone. Originally Posted by pyramider
First, she would get jealous, and secondly she's my SO's best friend.
You guys are too funny!!! Thanks for all the good info! Now on to continue my search for a really good bbbj!
Last post has a very good point....

The Op's original question was about a cheap hobby phone.

But........................

If you are going to use the the thing once a month, to contact someone, then shut it off for a month, then make contact again... etc......

If you have a ATF... that you need to contact, you might need to tell her you have to ditch phones once a month,,, ( 30 bucks, you can get a phone and a number once a month) if you are on the constant troll for nookie... you better find a good place to hide your communication device.

I have seen posts, where ATT might be the best bet, pull the sim card out of the phone, put it it somewhere that you might remember to find it, and just keep the "hobby" phone in the glove compartment of your vehicle. (with no contacts on it) The SO finds the phone, just tell her you found it in a parking lot and did not feel the urge to throw it away.
You go Sneaky Pete you are going to have to remember shit... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You found it and didn't want to throw it away lol. Then she turns it on and you get text from desperate ho's to come and see you again lmao. With naked pics!
You found it and didn't want to throw it away lol. Then she turns it on and you get text from desperate ho's to come and see you again lmao. With naked pics! Originally Posted by bustyamy

Ok..........

If the dude is really worried about getting caught , I guess, I need to turn in to a criminal......

Why Take pictures?

Clear text messages.

Pull the SIM card.

(make sure you do not store anything to the phone's memory, all to the SIM card)

I am 45 years old.... Basic phone stuff works just fine, the more advanced you go, the more shit you have to delete. ( and cover up)

For the married Poon hound.... I have no clue how you are going to cover your tracks and make amends to the check book at the same time.

If you make enough money to be a poon hound, why worry..about being cheap?

That was the point I was trying to make.
LOL, Good one Mr Trey.
T-Mobile prepaid. Last time I checked, $100 for 1000 minutes that don't expire for a YEAR. For occasional use it's the best deal I've found.