Annual Chiefs thread/football thread

6-10...and yes, I AM a Chiefs fan. Schedule is too strong, secondary is too weak and we are one injury away in any of a number of position to call it over...sorry, just my opinion.
Bengals fall to Chiefs 17-7

But who cares? I'll be tailgating!
GO CHIEFS
Chiefs- 21 and Bengals- 7

41-39 Chiefs showing a bit of depth. Lots of defensive holes still.
The NFL RedZone channel is on tonight. Looks like it'll be on next Saturday (the 16th), the following Saturday (the 23rd) and the last night of the preseason (Thu. 8/28).
KISS front man Gene Simmons to sing national anthem for Patriots at Chiefs
The Chiefs will go all the way this year... zero loses!!!

(This is a SHMB where fantasy's can came true... right)

(This is a SHMB where fantasy's can came true... right) Originally Posted by ElumEno
In that case, I'll win the lottery the next time it hits $200 million and sport a physique like Channing Tatum instead of Homer Simpson

(This is a SHMB where fantasy's can came true... right) Originally Posted by ElumEno

Yeah, and the ladies will pay him for his sexual prowess, too.
Think the Chiefs' kicker Succop will nail another 50+ in the Minnesota game?
This is going to come as a big surprise to the people who know me but I have watch 0 football games this pre season.. I just haven't been able to get excited bout it. I really don't even know who all is on the team anymore... Sad I know and Im sure once season starts Ill be back to my normal football loving self...
Go tailgate at Arrowhead, if you feel the need.
Mmmk. Vikings defeat Chiefs 31-20.
This is going to come as a big surprise to the people who know me but I have watch 0 football games this pre season.. I just haven't been able to get excited bout it. I really don't even know who all is on the team anymore... Sad I know and Im sure once season starts Ill be back to my normal football loving self... Originally Posted by Thequeen
OMG say it isnt so, hope you get to feeling better I have always enjoyed your insights about football and the Chiefs.

Glad to see you are still around
I have finally had it with the NFL. This year, I won't be watching any games at all, especially the Super Bowl, not even if my Beloved Broncos make a return visit.

The NFL just isn't what it used to be, and I am done supporting it.