Quality or Quantity or both?

.......... of performance Originally Posted by pipefitter73
+1 That's what I remember ...or at least it leaves a lasting impression
Marketing, Marketing, Marketing. The GPS girl has you convinced that she is better. Yet I can produce $200 girls who will stand toe to toe with the GPS girls. Hell you willingly pay ridiculus prices for coffee and bottled water, why not pussy. You can have both quality and quantity. I have a date scheduled with my ATF, and she has looks and talents most girls only dream of. Overpay if you will, it is your money.
  • LynnT
  • 07-17-2011, 11:20 AM
all i can say is this..the lady runs a biz..this is her biz..weather she sees 1 guy or 8 that day...
regardless if her rate is 150 for the hour..or 600 for the hour...

the thing you gotta look at is this...

does she treat you as if your her only guy that day..do you leave happy..and did you have a great time...

if soo..who cares how many she has seen that day...

and also for you guys that are commenting on..half hours..some guys need 1/2 hours whatever their reason..i offer it..because they request it..has nothing to do with the cost of my sitter....it has to do with what the gent needs... Originally Posted by anita germane
Agreed.

I do hh because some well thats all the time they have to sneak away.. Its for them. I only book them so often though.
I have done both ends of the spectrum. Sometimes I spend more because i am intrigued by the lady. If the HDH group is able to get that m uch on a regular basis, usually there is a reason for it. But, having said that, if I know that the lower end gal is just as good, why spend the money. My money, my dick, I put em both where I want to at that particular time.
I have done both ends of the spectrum. Sometimes I spend more because i am intrigued by the lady. If the HDH group is able to get that m uch on a regular basis, usually there is a reason for it. But, having said that, if I know that the lower end gal is just as good, why spend the money. My money, my dick, I put em both where I want to at that particular time. Originally Posted by shagnasty
Hey Shag, had a beer (just a beer) with Lacy last week, she's a fun girl
Marketing, Marketing, Marketing. The GPS girl has you convinced that she is better. Yet I can produce $200 girls who will stand toe to toe with the GPS girls. Hell you willingly pay ridiculus prices for coffee and bottled water, why not pussy. You can have both quality and quantity. I have a date scheduled with my ATF, and she has looks and talents most girls only dream of. Overpay if you will, it is your money. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
You wait long enough some one will say it for you!
It has been my impression just having had this conversation with many men, that most would prefer seeing a good quality provider and pay a bit more rather than some nasty girl who acts like a robot...
It has been my impression just having had this conversation with many men, that most would prefer seeing a good quality provider and pay a bit more rather than some nasty girl who acts like a robot... Originally Posted by Valerie
I pay extra for NASTY & WD-40!
I pay extra for NASTY & WD-40! Originally Posted by Still Looking
PB Blaster is even better in some cases, SL!
Since I see only one Lady, I guess my answer is obvious.
It has been my impression just having had this conversation with many men, that most would prefer seeing a good quality provider and pay a bit more rather than some nasty girl who acts like a robot... Originally Posted by Valerie
Nobody wants a nasty girl in the context you put it but to say the less expensive providers act like robots is far from the truth. There is good and bad no matter the price. Some real attractive high dollar providers are narcisstic and are robotic in that they act like they are doing us a favor for allowing us to give them a large donation. Not all but just as many as less expensive ones. It's what is inside the provider not her price tag.
Great Reviews & Feedback from the Board Members seperates Quality Providers from the Nasty Girls. Not Paying More...
To be honest, quantity really isn't a value. Even @ $150, that's still a lot of cash to be tossing around on a regular basis. I'd rather pay a little more for a more reputable provider. Menu items need to be right as do looks, but I'd rather save up and pay up to $400 for what I know is a sure thing than pay 150 and wanting more.
PB Blaster is even better in some cases, SL! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I've heard of BP Blaster! WD-40 has FISH OIL... I think its more natural!? Some states have banned the use of WD-40 for fishing! But you can use it to lub your dick! Go figure!
Quality doesn't necessarily correlate with a higher price. With a quality provider, the smile on my face always last much longer!