Regarding your Okay for ......

IMy primary concern is the safety of the ladies, and that is best done with more than an "OK". Originally Posted by Old-T
+1

Also, when I make a inquiry to another lady on P411 it's often to check if the client has injuries I should be aware of and we as you know we can't amend an OK once given....so what if that guy decides to get obsessed afterwards? Originally Posted by SA Angel
im not sure who told you this as it is 100% wrong.
i have taken away two of my oks.

once for a guy who canceled last minute and i asked for my cancelation fee. he told me no. i told him that i wouldn't be able to reschedule. he called me a whole bunch of really friendly names.
another time was for a guy who ended up on vh for being violent or something so i didn't want to be associated with him.

as for the whole tipping, i would never share if someone brings me a gift. thats just ridiculous.

lastly, if someone overtexts you, thats on you. part of taking care of business is being in control of a situation. if you can't control the amount of texts someone sends you to the point that you would consider refusing to see them, well.. i don't even know what to say to that.

i give requests with certain details that i find are appropriate, like.. i will tell a lady if a gent finishes very quickly. to politely make sure to not abuse it. or once there was a gent who was notorious for using every fresh towel, so i would say to only leave one out.. but, I'm not sure when it became mandatory to give a height, weight, skin color and favorite salad dressing in a reference request.
xo
AM - Thank you for clearing that up. I was misinformed.

In general, I always try to give as detailed references as I can....My thinking is I want my client to have the best time possible even if it is not with me. It is not a competition. Every provider is unique and will have her own loyal following.

The physical description with reference thing is because (at least in my area) there have been multiple instances of accounts being handed off to someone else or someone dangerous trying to get past a provider's screening by pretending to be someone else.

My personal definition of excessive texting is texting me multiple times when I have not responded. Or continuing to text to try to spur me into further conversation when it's obvious I'm trying to end it. (There is only one way to interpret "Goodnight I'm headed to bed.") To me it just shows a neediness and possible obsessive nature.

I do prefer PM's and emails to set up correspondence and have exchanged emails/PM's with people for weeks before our first meeting. As long as the content is family friendly I don't consider it rude or trying to take advantage. And those formats make it less imperative to respond right away since responding to a text a half hour later might not be the best thing for his discretion. The more I know someone the better time I have to begin with. That said I don't consider "catching up" or the "getting to know you" convo that happens in my incall's living room as part of my time ever.

The tip/gift thing is something I'll share since when I was starting one of the well-established ladies in my area always did. Guys that during your first meeting bring gifts/tip before the session has even begun will generally do that with other girls as well. I wouldn't say anything about guys who decide that before they leave they need to tip me more since that is obviously something that happens on a personal basis.

Like I said previously, mostly when I contact a provider about her "OK" on P411 it's because I'm ordering my priorities or most recently because the guy only had one "OK".

As yes, I ask about injuries or medical conditions when the client says that they have one on their profile. I'm checking to see if what the providers knows about him matches the information he provides me when I ask him about it. Why would I need that info to begin with? Preparation. If he has back problems then I won't playfully push him onto the bed. If he has COPD I won't light candles. If he is in a wheelchair I'll offer to meet them outside and lead them around to the handicap accessible way to my incall. Etc.

Ya'll would really not give an OK to a guy who got stuck in traffic and arrived 7 minutes late? Or the other myriad of reasons a gent could be running a few minutes behind? Even if he apologized and let you know before the appointment time he was running behind? It's still something I think another provider might want to know but doesn't make the guy a bad client.
There are things a client can do that aren't going to negate giving them an "OK" but a provider would like to know beforehand.

Incessantly texting you before your date once they have your number, a tendency to run late for their appointment, the fact that they will bring you gifts/tip well these are all things I personally would love to know before I decide to see someone. Originally Posted by SA Angel

Yep. And not every girl is going to see every man. Me personally i am blessed to be in the position to turn down business and therefore do not have to go through with a session i dont think will be enjoyable for me as well. I hate having to close my eyes and count down the minutes. Just bc someone was OK in a session does not mean he was not arrogant, cocky, rude, too rough, a little smelly, to demanding, late, cancelled last minute, flakey etc. etc.
These details are important to girls who do not wish to be in a session that they cant wait to get out of.
Now do these guys still make it through sometimes? Yes, but a lot less often.

I believe everyone should be able to give info on a client and answer any question that is not going to make the girl able to go find them IRL. Why its so hard idk. I totally understand not disclosing personal information and description(other than race) but other non identifying information is very useful.
wanna hear something funny? back in the early 2000's when i started this awesome line of work there wasn't even such a thing as a reference request...
we did just fine.
^^ exactly. The more convenient you make it for someone, the lazier they get. Then when they encounter issues, it becomes "your fault".
Well I guess some girls have no standards, and don't mind being treated shabbily, thus a simple "yeah he's legit" is sufficient.

I'm not sure how far back "early 2000's" goes, but when I got started in 2006, the reference system was in full swing and very useful.

When I give a reference, I include information like - legit, not LE, nice guy. That information is for you, the provider.

I also include a general description. If I tell you he is 6'2", graying hair, HWP, and a 5'4" blonde guy shows up, you have a problem. However, since I cleverly gave you an idea of his physical description, you know you have a problem before you even close and lock the door. My mistake for going that little extra mile to keep you safe.

I also include tidbits like whether he is MSOG or not, preferences, likes and dislikes. That isn't so much for you, as it is for him. If he's a regular then he is important to me, and I will also go that little extra mile to make sure his experience with you is memorable and enjoyable.

But hey, you ladies who want to look down your nose at references, go ahead. Feel free to go without them if it makes you feel better. Meanwhile, I'll do what I can to keep myself safe, help keep my fellow providers safe, and smooth the way for my regulars to make sure they have an enjoyable experience.
It's really not that dramatic LOL
Hahahahahahaha oh my gosh, that was a lot of passive aggressive whining!!!!

Oh Lordy, go get the academy award!
And for what it's worth, I actually give pretty decent references when I remember details, but for others to expect you to give you all of those details is ridiculous.
I don't know you. Sure I want us all to be safe, hence the "ok," but how am I to know that I won't get an email, "why did you tell Betty sue that I was balding and fat?" "Huh!!? I didn't say that?!!" "well she said to me, "you're more handsome than I expected.. I thought you were old and fat, that's what Alyssa Marie told me!!" When I actually said, "he's awesome! I see him all the time. Older guy and teddy bear! Just like Kevin James, my favorite."

Awesome, there goes my awesome friend from your big mouth.

No.
Thanks.
^^^ This.

Also, the thing with the P411 reference requests is that you have to view the gentlemen's profile in question. Then from there, the client receives an email notification that a provider has viewed his profile and thus might ask what you're up to.

Nonetheless, I thought P411 was created in lieu of having to ask or give detailed references and recommendations. I agree with Alyssa - I do not care to give out detailed information about a client. All that matters is that he was respectful, paid, smelled good, and was not the police. That alone grants an okay.

Now, about his likes and dislikes, his physical description and whatever, those particular things need to be asked by the provider who is needing the reference. Especially the likes and dislikes. Even though he liked having his ass drilled with my strap-on, the same client might have other things in mind with next provider.
always on time and just learned a lesson on excessive texts. it's time and place only comms from here on out for the PCTX. to be honest i never really thought about it until now. yeah i am not paying for your time to text with me. makes sense. i owe some apologies.

i have often wondered what is asked on that reference email and what information is exchanged. emary you're one of the best. Originally Posted by PerfectClientTX
Your interaction is not rude and I didn't mind it at all. You also respected that I was limited on my ability respond. Some guys are incredibly rude when it comes that type of interaction.

You are one of the best yourself, love!!! One of my ATF's for sure. Any girl that you hire is lucky to host you.

Besos,

Emary Preston
Excessive texts can be a problem but that should not be a reason to not give an ok in my own opinion. Originally Posted by CummingsLane
Opinions are nice.
I like to verify that the account has not been hijacked.
JMO Originally Posted by Holly Love
Gina will shut down the account if it is hijacked. The chances of your P411 being hijacked and staying up long is very unlikely.

I've had that happen and they don't work on the weekends, so if your account gets hacked. You will have to wait till to Monday.

That's what I love and respect the way Gina handles her business.
Hahahahahahaha oh my gosh, that was a lot of passive aggressive whining!!!!

Oh Lordy, go get the academy award! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I'm not sure you quite grasp what passive aggression is.

And for what it's worth, I actually give pretty decent references when I remember details, but for others to expect you to give you all of those details is ridiculous.
I don't know you. Sure I want us all to be safe, hence the "ok," but how am I to know that I won't get an email, "why did you tell Betty sue that I was balding and fat?" "Huh!!? I didn't say that?!!" "well she said to me, "you're more handsome than I expected.. I thought you were old and fat, that's what Alyssa Marie told me!!" When I actually said, "he's awesome! I see him all the time. Older guy and teddy bear! Just like Kevin James, my favorite."

Awesome, there goes my awesome friend from your big mouth.

No.
Thanks. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Where did you get the idea that I, or any other lady, is incapable of giving a general physical description that so you know the person showing up is actually the hobbyist being referenced, without being insulting?

When LE walks into your incall and busts you, even after you checked his references, perhaps you will see the wisdom of including a basic description as an added layer of security. Or not.