just read this

Sounds like a piss poor agreement from a piss poor president to me.

You numbnuts can go read the DOHA agreements yourself... NOTHING REGARDING the actual process is spelled out.... it's simply an agreement to leave with a time table. The how is up to the POTUS and Pentagon... and the Pentagon has been too worried about pronouns and trannies, and making sure white Conservatives are driven out of the armed forces so that they will have a military that will fire on American civilians when the time comes for it...

BEIJING BIDEN AND EVERY DIPSHIT THAT VOTED FOR HIM OWN THIS SHITSTAIN ON AMERICAN HISTORY... AND IT"S GOING TO GET WORSE. Originally Posted by texassapper
May 1 was pushed back because the Taliban wasn't living up to the agreement to break with Al-Qaeda. They were also threatening the cities which was also against the agreement. This caused the exit to be pushed back.

And with no change in anything you just said, or did the Taliban start living up to the agreement and I'm just unaware of it? Why was it then put in play other than the fact that Joe Biden wanted to be able to say he ended our 20 year war on the anniversary of the beginning of the war? Sound like a good sound reason to disregard everything you just said and set an arbitrary deadline then close Bagram something no military person wanted to do and no ally wanted to do. Remove all intelligence assets out of country before you evacuate civilians? Whose idea was that?

Trump administration is also to blame for dismantling the visa program which made it very difficult for afghans (those that helped us) to leave earlier.

I'll give you that one. The Trump administration should have been much further along in that process and I do hold them to blame for that failure. But the final decision on how we would get out of Afghanistan, was all Joe Biden's plan and it couldn't be more documented as his plan.

I have no idea why US citizens didn't leave before or after May 1, maybe because it's where they live and all their possessions have to be scheduled to move? This takes time. Maybe it was cost to move and securing tickets? Originally Posted by royamcr

Or maybe it's because the Biden administration told them that there was no way the Afghan government would fall to the Taliban, not going to happen said Joe Biden, so why leave?
So why didn't Trump want to have this exit before the election? Maybe because if it went wrong he'd be to blame and he knew some parts of it would go wrong. Conveniently it was planned well after the election, and prisoners were released under Trump in early 2020.
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 10:35 AM
For marxist 'True Believers' in fiden and Xi - and laugh at the blood of American Servicemen shed for their protection!
party Hearty at teh news from kabul - DPSTs
The blood dripping from your hands can season your burgers
and seal your blind allegiance to lenin.

So why didn't Trump want to have this exit before the election? Maybe because if it went wrong he'd be to blame and he knew some parts of it would go wrong. Conveniently it was planned well after the election, and prisoners were released under Trump in early 2020. Originally Posted by royamcr
and Maybe, and maybe, and maybe.

Beijing Biden is too stupid to be president... and that makes you even stupider for supporting him.. Blame Trump all you want, everyone else has their own eyes to see this colossal clusterfcuk that Beijing Biden is manifesting...

STUPID DEMOCRATS.

Beijing Biden is too stupid to be president... and that makes you even stupider for supporting him.. Blame Trump all you want, everyone else has their own eyes to see this colossal clusterfcuk that Beijing Biden is manifesting...

STUPID DEMOCRATS. Originally Posted by texassapper
You want to make it all Biden's fault, but Trump surrendered first. Biden fucked up the handover.

None of you will admit Trump did anything wrong. Because he is your God and Savior.
The only good thing I thought that would come from the Beijing administration was pulling out of Afghanistan, and he fucked it up.
You want to make it all Biden's fault, but Trump surrendered first. Biden fucked up the handover.

None of you will admit Trump did anything wrong. Because he is your God and Savior. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Actually trump is their lunch when they have their heads in is ass.

STUPID DEMOCRATS. Originally Posted by texassapper
BIDEN 2024. Biden Train, woooo wooooo
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 02:27 PM
Thank u - 'r' - for the cogent, constructive, and thoughtful marxist DPST contribution

Devolving from name-calling insults to infantile train noises

Or, what passes for' constructive' among education/intellect limited marxist DPST sheeples.

None of you will admit Trump did anything wrong. Because he is your God and Savior. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Agree on both points. This is why there can't be an actual intelligent discussion with those that can't actually absorb facts and make independent decisions. Maybe somebody should tell Trump he won, Jim Jones only conviced approx 900 to die. He has far exceeded that.
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 02:43 PM
So sayeth those who denigrate any cogent and constructive Debate

post nothing of substance
And hee Haw their way to their Lies, More lies, and damn Lies they present as their idiotology.

Clueless DPST - fiden is your elected POTUIS
Trump blame and hatred does not address isusues your senile POTUS fiden caused.

Reason, Truth , And FACTs are anathema to idotology spewing DPST Communists.
Here is something on an understandable and comprehensible level for DPST minds corrupted by marxist propaganda and Xinn sedition. .

So sayeth those who denigrate any cogent and constructive Debate

Forgive me, but I haven't seen any attempt and any constructive debate. I welcome and intelligent debate.

post nothing of substance
And hee Haw their way to their Lies, More lies, and damn Lies they present as their idiotology.

I don't present and ideology, I'm just a cognitive and rational, free thinking individual.

Clueless DPST - fiden is your elected POTUIS
Trump blame and hatred does not address isusues your senile POTUS fiden caused.

I must be missing something, I don't know the acronym POTUIS. Did you perhaps mean POTUS?

Reason, Truth , And FACTs are anathema to idotology spewing DPST Communists.
Here is something on an understandable and comprehensible level for DPST minds corrupted by marxist propaganda and Xinn sedition. .

Originally Posted by oeb11

I welcome facts, from all and all viewpoints. And I will welcome anyone that can provide them. I just see a bit of irony in people posting OPINIONS and claiming them to be facts.
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 04:47 PM

Is it amazing how marxist DPSTs post How they read minds and expose what 'You all" Want!
CT - try posting a legitimate argument in debate - for a real change

and given up your fake mind-reading/whining .
Not to mention the kow tow to comrade Xi

Taiwan first

Viet nam - next - Xi's agenda!!!