Up at bat against the Low-ball.

Well said and exactly what I was thinking. I don't care to haggle over price on anything and certainly wouldn't try with a provider.

However I found her little rant extremely off-putting. Originally Posted by swarmyone
+1
The real problem is communication. We don't know what's on the menu because nobody publishes it or will even talk about it on the phone and text. So we do not know what we are getting for the price.
I would never haggle. Do to my safety concerns and personal reasons, I dont really care about menu items except whether MSOG is available in full hour sessions. If I am looking for something on the unique side, I really dig into reviews, and if needed, hint around as to the availability of my request like talking dirty, role play, swallowing, aroma play.
depends
if a provider is unique and offers exactly what you want, then you might not want to offer less then she asks for because is is holding all the cards
if she's just the average provider, then why not haggle? there are too many options/other girls not to. you are holding the cards....why would you pay $100 for a CBJ?

from what you said,"never haggle" you must buy cars at sticker price...LOL< well, that's one way to do things... a way Im certain most people would say is wrong. Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
The flaw in your car/paying sticker analogy is that the car won't know if you underpaid or overpaid--it will drive the same regardless. Mirror opposite in the hobby. I seriously doubt you will get a provider's best work if you've negotiated them down below their target price.
The flaw in your car/paying sticker analogy is that the car won't know if you underpaid or overpaid--it will drive the same regardless. Mirror opposite in the hobby. I seriously doubt you will get a provider's best work if you've negotiated them down below their target price. Originally Posted by MrWonderfulKC
True. But I've rarely been given "superior" service (relative to that providers standards) for paying over her target rate either.

I don't haggle. If their rate, looks or attitude aren't what I'm looking for, I go elsewhere. There's never a shortage of fun girls that are willing to have fun if you treat them right.

And, sadly, many providers fail to realize the value of this site. They have a unique opportunity to have direct interaction with their client base (something most businesses would LOVE to have). But where many fall short is in understanding that every post is a marketing piece. Every ad, every rant, every interaction is a statement on how they carry themselves, how they manage their business and how they treat their clients.
Sorry qouted wrong posti
True. But I've rarely been given "superior" service (relative to that providers standards) for paying over her target rate either.

I don't haggle. If their rate, looks or attitude aren't what I'm looking for, I go elsewhere. There's never a shortage of fun girls that are willing to have fun if you treat them right.

And, sadly, many providers fail to realize the value of this site. They have a unique opportunity to have direct interaction with their client base (something most businesses would LOVE to have). But where many fall short is in understanding that every post is a marketing piece. Every ad, every rant, every interaction is a statement on how they carry themselves, how they manage their business and how they treat their clients. Originally Posted by Sens55
Well said. 'Nuff said.
For me the whole question is honesty. Some women have it, and some women don't.
If you were given a bogus address (That's what Goddess KC called it!), with no instructions to make a second call: you were lied to, it is time to drive away and never call her again. The guys might even make a file of those who you will not see - ever. (Burr, doesn't it make you shiver to know you might be manipulated?)
Have any of you guys noticed that some women have few to none regulars. While other women have a lot of guys who are repeat visitors.
Have you ever wondered just why that is? Think about it.
JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
What the FUCK do you know about HONESTY? Seriously? You have routinely spewed propaganda and when questioned you run and hide under your desk.
You need to leave Ms Goddess alone, she is trying to make a living and you of ALL people have no mandate to question her honesty and WTF do you know about who has "repeat visitors" and who doesn't? I had no idea you had access to any providers private info detailing who is a repeat.

Leave her the FUCK alone, she has done nothing to you. You have established yourself to be a DISHONEST HOLIER THAN THOU PRICK..
Leave the poor girl alone.

This rant will probably result in points given and I don't give a FUCK..I think the message needed to be posted.
Calm down MW!
You let it burn slow then PoPped all a sudden. Seems we share the feeling. Let's just slowly grill the old meat and see If we soften the borish leather dog flesh into something tasty for the war!
Calm down MW!
You let it burn slow then PoPped all a sudden. Seems we share the feeling. Let's just slowly grill the old meat and see If we soften the borish leather dog flesh into something tasty for the war!
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Oh you are exactly correct and before I posted the rant I even sought advice from a friend who basically said tone it down. I didn't listen..LOL. I'm still glad I said what I said.
Ehh, you're good in my book, Malwoody. You said what many of us thought... so if you need to distribute points around, go for it.
What the FUCK do you know about HONESTY? Seriously? You have routinely spewed propaganda and when questioned you run and hide under your desk.
You need to leave Ms Goddess alone, she is trying to make a living and you of ALL people have no mandate to question her honesty and WTF do you know about who has "repeat visitors" and who doesn't? I had no idea you had access to any providers private info detailing who is a repeat.

Leave her the FUCK alone, she has done nothing to you. You have established yourself to be a DISHONEST HOLIER THAN THOU PRICK..

This rant will probably result in points given and I don't give a FUCK..I think the message needed to be posted. Originally Posted by malwoody
mal-
Word Origin
a combining form meaning “bad,” “wrongful,” “ill,” occurring originally in loanwords from French ( malapert); on this model, used in the formation of other words ( malfunction; malcontent).

So, when coupled with the word woody; just what does malwoody mean?
Does woody mean prick, or dick? Would that take the meaning of "bad prick"?

Just wondering, how did you come up with that handle?

JR
I have no problems with Lariyah because she has always been honest with me and from the reviews: everyone else. Yes, I think the extra $40, and a tip, is worth it to get the special treatment of a real girlfriend and she makes the effort to put more of herself into the encounter.

For me the whole question is honesty. Some women have it, and some women don't. If you promise one thing, and then want more money once the session has started; it is upsell, and nothing else. Unless, of course a guy asks for something special, such as more time or etc.

With upsell, it is time to get dressed and walk out - never to return. You can be nice about it, but in your heart you know when the situation has gone badly. So let you big head do the thinking, and get out while you can - as fast as you can. Leave the money, it doesn't matter because you already know you have been cheated as a man. Write a review about the problem, she has it coming and all of us need to know so that we can avoid shopping at that store.

Don't get angry about it: get even. Turn the anger into fun.

If you were given a bogus address (That's what Goddess KC called it!), with no instructions to make a second call: you were lied to, it is time to drive away and never call her again. The guys might even make a file of those who you will not see - ever. (Burr, doesn't it make you shiver to know you might be manipulated?)

Have any of you guys noticed that some women have few to none regulars. While other women have a lot of guys who are repeat visitors.

Have you ever wondered just why that is? Think about it.
My question is why are you making comparisons between Goddess and Lariyah?? Pretty biased considering which hooker you frequent... I don't know Goddess, but she certainly doesn't deserve to be publicly ridiculed by you and then compared to another provider.
mal-
Word Origin
a combining form meaning “bad,” “wrongful,” “ill,” occurring originally in loanwords from French ( malapert); on this model, used in the formation of other words ( malfunction; malcontent).

So, when coupled with the word woody; just what does malwoody mean?
Does woody mean prick, or dick? Would that take the meaning of "bad prick"?

Just wondering, how did you come up with that handle?

Who is us?
Are you all ready for that answer!

This rant will probably result in points given and I don't give a FUCK..I think the message needed to be posted. Originally Posted by malwoody
That wa fucking hilarious! You feel better my friend? haha