The Cowgirls

It ain't Romo that is the problem. Jerry is the problem and it trickles down. Originally Posted by pyramider
Indeed
That was ugly, but a win is a win. Them boys still need to get their shit together.
Wtf, I'm a I the only Cowboys fan around here. Btw, I'm on the way to our Texans tailgating party, lol
Wtf, I'm a I the only Cowboys fan around here. Originally Posted by hornfreak
One can only hope....
Lmao!
  • Molay
  • 10-01-2012, 11:07 AM
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan. Grew up in the Dallas area and worshipped the likes of Staubach, Landry, Lilly etc. Loved those days, but I'm incredibly loyal and will always love the 'Boys! They have brought me 5 Super Bowl victories. Hard to argue about that. It's harder now, but I still stand by them. I may not like their decisions or their play, but they still wear the star on their helmets. It's enough for me.

What I don't understand is why people in Houston hate the Cowboys. I love the Texans as well and am VERY excited about this year. I have no problem backing both teams. By focusing so much hate on a team, it continually lifts that team above others. People in Dallas never hated the Houston teams...just never talked much about them. Here in Houston, it seems fans talk negatively about the Cowboys as much as they talk positively about the Texans. And they SHOULD talk about the Texans! They are a great team. Why mention a Dallas loss in the same breath as a Texans win. It's like it makes the Texan's win better to some people. Smh.
What I don't understand is why people in Houston hate the Cowboys. . Originally Posted by Molay
If you knew how obnoxious and egotistical the Houston based Cowboy fans were, you wouldn't have to ask that question!
If you knew how obnoxious and egotistical the Houston based Cowboy fans were, you wouldn't have to ask that question! Originally Posted by bigtex

I have to like that statement...........
Those CowGirls are at it again........ On national TV.....
How Tony Homo has kept his job in the NFL as long as he has is beyond me!
He puts up good numbers.
Cowboys' defense got tired. They could've beaten the Falcons.

Them Dirty Birds saw that and took advantage with great running and passing.

When will Dallas ever get it together...........
When will Dallas ever get it together........... Originally Posted by kerwil62
I hope NEVER!
If you knew how obnoxious and egotistical the Houston based Cowboy fans were, you wouldn't have to ask that question! Originally Posted by bigtex

^^^^ This!

I don't necessarily hate the coyboys team as much as I can't stand their fans, many of them plastic little bitches who didn't jump on the bandwagon until they started winning super bowls in the 90's.

That being said the falcons do have the best record in the nfl, it was an away game, and it was a close game.
How Tony Homo has kept his job in the NFL as long as he has is beyond me! Originally Posted by Mr.Pink
This is why