Missouri Mayor Kind of Agrees With Kansa City shooter

• katee
  • 04-20-2014, 09:47 PM
I live very close to all of this. Not in the same community, but close. For the person who said idiots electing idiots...
Like I said I do not live in the same community, it's a rural area. While I do not like everything that goes on in Missouri, just because I live here does not make me, or many others in Missouri idiots. I don't believe I was prejudged under your statement.
I have lived in this part of the state for the better part of my life. Many things happen here, that it don't agree with. I can only explain what I believe to be part of the reason that people from this part if Missouri are like they are.
My father was the mayor of Galena MO when I was young. It is in stone county, very close to where the mayor of topic is from. I read the city ordinances in disbelief. I refuse to use the "N" word, and I'll try to tell as closely as I remember, as to this day I find it offensive.
Note: the last public hanging in MO was in Stone County Mo(Galena) and was of a man of color. Yeah, they are actually proud of that!
Anyway, no "N"can sleep within the city limits. No prostitutes shall be seen during day light hours.
Those are the two that have stuck with me, not so much that they were at one time laws, but that they still exist in the ordinances.
As an adult, my brother was, perhaps still is, very active in the KKK, thus our estrangement.
This part of the state lays claim to not only being in the Bible Belt, but being THE BUCKLE.
Please don't misunderstand me, I believe in our rights. With that being said, Springfield is headquarters for Assembly of God Church. It's a well known fact that Springfield has very few people of color per capita. Surrounding communities have virtually NONE. Many people move away as diversity is just not accepted here. It's carried down generation to generation. Racists because their parents were and the parents before were. They know no better. Those who know no better, do no better. I am by no means defending these opinions. I live here as I have family here. Can you imagine what providers go through should they get arrested? Public shame. Yes, we are in the hills of Missouri, and although Springfield would like to think that it is fairly liberal, I'm afraid that the term hillbilly still pertains to many.
You got something against old white guys wearing hats? Does he need to look more effeminate to please you?
Fucking racist asshole. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Is that shit you're drinking Kosher L'Pesach?

You're way outta line for a change. Hatred knows no bounds with you, does it

I guess it coulda been worse. You coulda called everybody a faggot,

Give it a rest. Get a big burger on Wednesday. You'll feel better.
Who is the "Kansa City shooter", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
You got something against old white guys wearing hats? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah, if he supports an asshole like Miller.
Yeah, if he supports an asshole like Miller. Originally Posted by JCM800
I understand that, but it appeared you disliked him because of his appearance.
Is that shit you're drinking Kosher L'Pesach?

You're way outta line for a change. Hatred knows no bounds with you, does it

I guess it coulda been worse. You coulda called everybody a faggot,

Give it a rest. Get a big burger on Wednesday. You'll feel better. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I see you aren't even attempting to address Nelson Mandela singing a song about killing whites.
I live very close to all of this. Not in the same community, but close. For the person who said idiots electing idiots...
Like I said I do not live in the same community, it's a rural area. While I do not like everything that goes on in Missouri, just because I live here does not make me, or many others in Missouri idiots. I don't believe I was prejudged under your statement.
I have lived in this part of the state for the better part of my life. Many things happen here, that it don't agree with. I can only explain what I believe to be part of the reason that people from this part if Missouri are like they are.
My father was the mayor of Galena MO when I was young. It is in stone county, very close to where the mayor of topic is from. I read the city ordinances in disbelief. I refuse to use the "N" word, and I'll try to tell as closely as I remember, as to this day I find it offensive.
Note: the last public hanging in MO was in Stone County Mo(Galena) and was of a man of color. Yeah, they are actually proud of that!
Anyway, no "N"can sleep within the city limits. No prostitutes shall be seen during day light hours.
Those are the two that have stuck with me, not so much that they were at one time laws, but that they still exist in the ordinances.
As an adult, my brother was, perhaps still is, very active in the KKK, thus our estrangement.
This part of the state lays claim to not only being in the Bible Belt, but being THE BUCKLE.
Please don't misunderstand me, I believe in our rights. With that being said, Springfield is headquarters for Assembly of God Church. It's a well known fact that Springfield has very few people of color per capita. Surrounding communities have virtually NONE. Many people move away as diversity is just not accepted here. It's carried down generation to generation. Racists because their parents were and the parents before were. They know no better. Those who know no better, do no better. I am by no means defending these opinions. I live here as I have family here. Can you imagine what providers go through should they get arrested? Public shame. Yes, we are in the hills of Missouri, and although Springfield would like to think that it is fairly liberal, I'm afraid that the term hillbilly still pertains to many. Originally Posted by katee
I congratulate you for stepping into this crap but don't feel that you have to defend this stuff in Missouri. There are assholes everywhere and of every color. There are parts of Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, or Baltimore where you can take your life into your hands just by wearing the wrong color much less being the wrong color. You mention a public hanging (I assume you mean lynching) but they still happen. They just call them drive bys now or some other name. I'm from Missouri myself. The town were I graduated high school burned a man to death for rape back in the 1920s. Yes, he was black but these are different people today. Someday I hope we find a cure for "white guilt" so people no longer feel like they have to vote for incompetent jerks just because they ARE black. I mean, how do you explain so many people still wearing their OBAMA bumper stickers from 2008. They want the world to know that they are not racists because they voted for him.

Someday we will have freedom when we can criticize an asshole for incompetence or lack of character and NOT be called a racist just because he (or she) is black or Hispanic. Like Martin Luther King Jr., I judge assholes because of the content of their character (and actions) and not because of the color of their skin.
Who is the "Kansa City shooter", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

of course that was a typo ... OR, Buttman grabbed my "s!" At least that makes me racist, and doesn't address the OP. Typical of our Buttplug Crusade.

of course that was a typo ... OR, Buttman grabbed my "s!" At least that makes me racist, and doesn't address the OP. Typical of our Buttplug Crusade.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, but that perverted miserable, miscreant creature -- the OP -- was addressed, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
Oh, you had an opinion on the Mayor's pronouncements?

I didn't see it, Buttman!

In fact, you didn't present one, did you, Buttman?

NOPE. Just insults, deflection and lies, per usual, Buttman!
Just insults, deflection and lies, per usual Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That sums up everyone of your ignorant posts, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
No, it sounds like YOURS, Buttman!
No, it sounds like YOURS, Buttman! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Check the signature line again, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The popular vote is in, and most agree it describes your posts, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Just insults, deflection and lies, per usual
I can't decide if the Oxford comma is called for.
  • Old-T
  • 04-21-2014, 06:31 PM
So it seems that given ample time to denounce Reichsfuehrer IIFFy, IBFuehrer fully supports his minion's anti Semitic sentiments.

Not that we are surprised of course.