Fauci and Birx BOTH Have Big-Money Bill Gates Conflicts of Interest

or the luckiest fuck up ever in blind luck China's favor ..

if you say so

i never posted that and the article doesn't say that.

Come on, you're smarter than that.

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
its implied....
The Iluminati, the Freemasons and the Chinese unleashed this on purpose and are now looking to use it to dominate the new world order. And Fauci and Gates are conspiring to make a ton of money off it. Come on, you're smarter than this. Originally Posted by Tiny

Not so sure I agree with the notion entirely, but make no mistake, there are far too many ready, willing and able to exploit the opportunity presented. Restart the economy or die, seems to be the cure for it either way.
Do you really think all that is going on is about a Virus? Originally Posted by Levianon17

Looks like a camel's nose sniffing under the tent.
Looks like a camel's nose sniffing under the tent. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

So .. you think the poop of a camel's ass does indeed stink ...

of course it does.

BAHHAAAAA
i don't have yous on ignore anymore ..

BAHHAAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Why not stsrt ratcheting downs all the debunked conspiracy talk. Unless yous really believe this shit, yous are just spreading it... like the virus. And there are those among us who believes everything they read on alt-right conspiracy sites.

BAAABAAABLACKSHEEP
Why not stsrt ratcheting downs all the debunked conspiracy talk. Unless yous really believe this shit, yous are just spreading it... like the virus. And there are those among us who believes everything they read on alt-right conspiracy sites.

BAAABAAABLACKSHEEP Originally Posted by HoeHummer

you're no pappy boyington. crybaby!!!