Wolf Blitzed and CommieNewsNetwork keep pushing the ridiculous conspiracy...what a bunch of idiots!!

• oeb11
  • 09-26-2020, 06:46 PM
How many of the DPST 'clelbrities' have promised to lave America if A Conservative won - how many promised to leave America if Trump won
Many - not a One kept their word -

Unfortunately. For America.

- Legend can leave now - fuck him and his elitist, arrogant -self-entitled asshole self - and take his family with him
Don't come back

Good F'ing Riddance to all teh hollweird nut cases.
Caught this on the Commie News Network

45 sec (maximum threshold for watching their drivel)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIATdmlbdSA
  • oeb11
  • 09-27-2020, 08:28 AM
XiNN - the fakest news available - and approved by Comrade Xi!
How many of the DPST 'clelbrities' have promised to lave America if A Conservative won - how many promised to leave America if Trump won
Many - not a One kept their word -

Unfortunately. For America.

- Legend can leave now - fuck him and his elitist, arrogant -self-entitled asshole self - and take his family with him
Don't come back

Good F'ing Riddance to all teh hollweird nut cases. Originally Posted by oeb11
If he were to leave, I’ll bet it would be to an anglophone country
  • oeb11
  • 09-27-2020, 11:20 AM
Send him to Quebec - he can help them secede from Canada and institute a marxist government - a great place for Legend and family!
for the 'racism whiners' - you ain't seen racism until you observe how Canada treats its' indeigenous population.
Send him to Quebec - he can help them secede from Canada and institute a marxist government - a great place for Legend and family!.... Originally Posted by oeb11

That reminds me, once the Southern wall nears completion, we will have to start on the Northern one as well. That is, if we get lucky enough to bid farewell to the malcontents.
Wolfie held that idiot Blumental to the question of legal picking of judge and all he could say was i dont like it ( so I guess now laws should be based on likes )
Holy fuck.
heres the list from 4 years ago , all promised to leave or said they would consider it if trump won

jon stewart
chelsea handler
neve campbell
barry diller
lena dinham
keegan-michealkey
chloe sevigny
al sharpton
natasha lyonne
eddie griffin

spike lee
amber rose
samuel L. jackson
cher
george lopez
barbara streisand
raven-symone
whoopi goldberg
omari hardwick
miley cyrus
ruth bader ginsburg (LOL only one who kept her promise)
amy schumer
katie hopkins
btyan cranston
lena unham
ne-yo

and now all the john legends of this election PLEASE KEEP YOUR WORD

did any of these obnoxious idioramas keep their word and leave
take a guess, they are nothing but rich , grandiose tools who believe there are idiots of an even lower nature who worship them
because they have a life that is so empty and confused they would be manipulated into voting for someone because their idols might leave

what an unbelievable stupid motivation , vote for someone who will work to improve your life not someone who must win so you can continue your worship of these clowns

And, these clowns without a circus , empty promises keep your freeakin word and get the hell out of this country of freedom and opportunity that you selfishly exploited.

well thats the democrats for you , throw out words or promises of trash because they know theres a lot of garbage gobblers that will ignore truth and freedoms and eat it up because
they cant sell you what they can provide for you and your family ,for it is nothing ,
  • oeb11
  • 09-28-2020, 09:46 AM
Amen - good sir!