all the garbage

At least your not in the disillusioned camp and putting them on pedestals. Originally Posted by Whispers

good point. Putting pussy on a pedestal will always lead to ruin. I've seen it in my life and others.

...now putting a Booty like Klovve's on a pedestal is totally fine and healthy!!!
I dont mind "whore"..but I do prefer Vixen or Siren or Harlot....yeah,I like those...

hey where can I pick up a pussy pedestal,I think I would like that.??
They are. However, the connotation of the OP pissed me off - not all females in this underground subculture are alike. Whore or not, the implication of such caught my attention.

Cunt, does not bother me. Neither does hussy, nympho, tart or harlot. I simply do not think one should make grossly exaggerated assumptions based on the behaviors of a few individuals. Just my two pennies.
good point. Putting pussy on a pedestal will always lead to ruin. I've seen it in my life and others.

...now putting a Booty like Klovve's on a pedestal is totally fine and healthy!!! Originally Posted by NewWave
Ha! Come on, it's a butt. Everyone's got one
Ha! Come on, it's a butt. Everyone's got one Originally Posted by klovve
But few have a butt that even remotely compares to yours!
  • Carl
  • 02-04-2011, 02:43 PM

Mine fits quite nicely on what I like to call my "pussy pedestal" ...

Serves up the clam on a platter that makes DATY more ergonomic. No more neck cramps. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
But with the Liberator Wedge, the lady's most intimate amuse-bouche seems to be in a position where the licker must support their weight on their knees and elbows which can lead to contusions if the surface is unyielding or dining process is prolonged. Why does there have to be a high-tech or a low-tech gadget of any type for eating pussy? How about no-tech. What the hell ever happened to just sitting on someone's face? You kids today with your iPhones and your Tom-Toms and your Wiis and your digital sandwich makers and your atomic clit rings and what have you. You're slaves to technology. Would it kill you all to just fuck missionary style for five damn minutes without breaking out your Hibachi or your George Foreskin Grill or whatever it is you kids today jizz in your shorts over?

Dammit. Get that frisbee off my roof before I load my 870 Wingmaster with #8 shot and shoot it off.
Now Sophia, you are just making me blush

Carl, I just giggled to death.
Ha! Come on, it's a butt. Everyone's got one Originally Posted by klovve
I wish everyone had one like yours or Nina Hartley, us Ass Connoisseurs would save a lot more money.

But few have a butt that even remotely compares to yours! Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Based on your showcase pics I'd say you have a really nice one yourself.
  • S O B
  • 02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
But sir, I did not threaten anyone, just stated a need that was out there. Oh PLEASE don"t hurt me.
Ahhh, Miriam Webster! I had almost forgotten about her! The hottest, sexiest babe I have ever been with! That one, long night with her . . . there simply are no words!
  • FSCOB
  • 02-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Strumpet. Now there's an oldie but goodie. I also like tart. Makes me think of strawberries.

And what about cocotte?

Is sex worker more PC?
There IS some pretty big pussy around to deal with... Originally Posted by Whispers
Didn't the Sopranos take Big Pussy for a long boat ride and swim with the fishes?

I hardly think he has made an appearance around here. *(wink)*
Absolutely...... great story line too.....

Sooooo......... No boat rides huh?
Now Sophia, you are just making me blush

Carl, I just giggled to death. Originally Posted by klovve

So who was telling you a few nights ago your site and your group was missing the booty pics?....

I'm telling ya girl.... It will give biz a kick in the ass......

errr...

a poke in the ass?

err....

I don't even know... is ass on the menu?
I agree! Some of you are a bit overdue on a visit to Miss Sophie Bella. She has mastered the finer points of spanking and would be happy to administer those much needed asswhuppins.

Mine fits quite nicely on what I like to call my "pussy pedestal": http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/wedge/10021

Serves up the clam on a platter that makes DATY more ergonomic. No more neck cramps.

Maybe I'm missing something here but I thought "provider" and "whore" were synonyms.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore

Whore

–noun 1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
STRUMPET!!! Like "strumming your fingers across my skin" or the strings of a guitar...

Or... "blowing a trumpet" or, errrr.... something similarly shaped.

I'll take STRUMPET. Thanks Sophia... & if you'd like to bring that pillow along, I'd be happy to sample the clam on a platter. Sounds scrumdillyumptious!

I'm so HUNGRY suddenly!

Jimbo, it's "coquette", a French term not to be confused w/ Croquet, the game.

XOXOX