NCNS Lchanover

You don't have to eat out a girl especially if you have seen negative reviews on them. As long as it's covered everything should be OK, right? Originally Posted by AlexFreddie
Sorry, Freddie, but that's just nasty...
Wiz, you left out an "R".
Refuses to fix broken clocks. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
OK, Carp. I give up! Call me slow or stupid, but I'm just not getting your numerous references to broken clocks. Enlighten me?
Didn't mean to create a shit storm but I was pissed. She did later text to apologize.
I have never posted a Negative review or NCNS before, felt really bad about this post.
Didn't mean to create a shit storm but I was pissed. She did later text to apologize.
I have never posted a Negative review or NCNS before, felt really bad about this post. Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
no
you did the right thing
this board is to help inform others of facts, we can use the facts however we want

I'd like to know if a provider is habitually a NCNS, whether the excuse for her not showing up is irrelevant. I want someone I can depend on, so I can plan out my free time.
You did exactly what this board is about, you informed us the facts about what happened.
Besides these alerts and such mean nothing. Well, except to us ladies that care about these things. I'm sorry but if I hear of a smelly girl with smelly parts, then I'm on the lookout for any guy that's seen her. I keep my shit clean. Yours should be too should you ever wish to spend time with me...that means what you poke better be clean as well. Keep yo money, don't venture to nasty ways. Ugh
better reviews=better money=better douche=better soap=better smellin hoohah=...... okay ok ok! well at least there is no more reports of fishy shit going on 'round herr....